Blues in east lancs

Good luck with the SC, hopefully We can get our new branches operating smoothly.

if you need any help, give me a shout...
or maybe I'll be messaging you asking for advice? ;)

darryl28 said:
Me and my brother are looking at setting up supporters club for the East Lancs region as currently there isn't one anywhere near.

So if you live in any of the following areas ...UNLUCKY
Hyndburn
Rossendale
Blackburn
Burnley
Ribble Valley

or anywhere else in the vicinity!

I've got the forms through, its the same deal as the other thread setting up a club - need 20 members and elect a committee from there.

Venue to be decided, depending on people interested, but I'm based in Accrington.

edited for accuracy

Rocky1 said:
I guess location might be an issue for such a big area, but I'm interested, based in Rawtenstall.
There was a rossendale branch when we were in division 2. They may have merged with the Rochdale branch.

SteSteez said:
Good luck with the SC, hopefully We can get our new branches operating smoothly.

if you need any help, give me a shout...
or maybe I'll be messaging you asking for advice? ;)

Cheers mate thanks for the offer, creeping towards the number needed and thats just off here, im sure there are others around so it should be doable.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 am --<br /><br />
Breadsnapper said:
Skashion said:
darryl28 said:
Thanks for that, nobody called martin will be allowed!
Or Amrik.

Breadsnapper and AlthamBlue live in the vicinity incidentally.
Indeed I am Huncoat Villarge to be exact. The posh bit, running water lecky and indoor toilet. I would be interested.

I haven't seen that bit of Huncoat with my own eyes, but I have heard it exists....

Thats cool, I've put you on the list so I'll let you know if and when we'll hit the mimimum number to get it up and running.

squirtyflower said:
Possibly five of us, based round Rawtenstall

Nice one, if you could check and let me know if they are definitely interested. Most responses so far have been from the Accrington area and Rawtenstall so venue shouldn't be too far either way.

Fuzzy Logic said:
I live near Waterfoot and i'd be interested in joining and helping out

Good stuff, have added your name to the list. One of the first things to sort will be a committee so will definitely need some volunteers!

Bump.gif

Skashion said:

Thanks for the bump.

Quick update - had quite a lot interested in Accrington/Rawtenstall area - about 15 if everyone who expressed an interest joined.

So just need another few to get to the minimum to get the ball rolling.

Send me a PM or post on here if interested. Going to try some other forums too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.