Blues in east lancs

darryl28

Me and my brother are looking at setting up supporters club for the East Lancs region as currently there isn't one anywhere near.

So if you live in any of the following areas and are interested please post on here or send a pm:
Hyndburn
Rossendale
Blackburn
Burnley
Ribble Valley

or anywhere else in the vicinity!

I've got the forms through, its the same deal as the other thread setting up a club - need 20 members and elect a committee from there.

Venue to be decided, depending on people interested, but I'm based in Accrington.

darryl28 said:
Me and my brother are looking at setting up supporters club for the East Lancs region as currently there isn't one anywhere near.

So if you live in any of the following areas and are interested please post on here or send a pm:
Hyndburn
Rossendale
Blackburn
Burnley
Ribble Valley

I've got the forms through, its the same deal as the other thread setting up a club - need 20 members and elect a committee from there.

Venue to be decided, depending on people interested, but I'm based in Accrington.

Used to be a branch in Blackburn years ago. The treasurer (Martin) ran off with all of the money!

So watch yerself!

BL2blue said:
darryl28 said:

Hyndburn
Rossendale
Blackburn
Burnley
Ribble Valley

Used to be a branch in Blackburn years ago. The treasurer (Martin) ran off with all of the money!

So watch yerself!

Thanks for that, nobody called martin will be allowed!

darryl28 said:
BL2blue said:
darryl28 said:

Hyndburn
Rossendale
Blackburn
Burnley
Ribble Valley

So watch yerself!

Thanks for that, nobody called martin will be allowed!

Your welcome. If its any help he also had a daft perm (though he has probably had this altered with some of the proceeds of the theft) plus the fact it was over 20 years ago.

Might be a bit strict to disallow all Martins based on this.

I hope your club is a success. As with the Bury one, I am sure there will be interest and hopefully you can help attract new fans.

I guess location might be an issue for such a big area, but I'm interested, based in Rawtenstall.

Rocky1 said:
I guess location might be an issue for such a big area, but I'm interested, based in Rawtenstall.

I'll see what the responses and locations of people are and let you know, obviously go as central as possible based on responses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.