Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

Christ; I thought I was ugly. Some of those fuckers must have really clobbered a lot of branches when they fell out of the ugly tree!

tonybooksemin said:
The guy eighth in from the right is Tiny my window cleaner in Droylsden.
Talk about obsessed.
Fuck me he's put on some weight,Stonie could rhyme em off.If he still posts on here.

Is that Pete Boyle 7th from the right? He tried to out stare me once before a New Order gig at the Ardwick Apollo, he was sat with all his crew and hangers on when I noticed Mani from the Roses was there with them. I know Mani from way back and he let on and we had a bit of a chat. Fatty Boyle was gutted that he couldn't set all his Ant Hill mob on me.

i'm alright, i'm not a woman, child or elderly.

they should leave me alone.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Is that Pete Boyle 7th from the right? He tried to out stare me once before a New Order gig at the Ardwick Apollo, he was sat with all his crew and hangers on when I noticed Mani from the Roses was there with them. I know Mani from way back and he let on and we had a bit of a chat. Fatty Boyle was gutted that he couldn't set all his Ant Hill mob on me.
I don't think it is, mate.
The bloke you are referring to seems to have his finger stuck up the gay vampire's arse, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.