Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

glen quagmire said:
I've heard through the grapevine, that there will be a snatch squad of undercover M.I.B's at the match. They will not be wearing their usual attire, but shall instead be sporting light coloured 'everlast' and 'donnay' hoodies, due to their being a mass clearout in the regent road sports soccer store.

Some may take this light hearted, please don't they're nasty fuckers them there fighting men.

'On the contrary'.... ;-)

scowy68 said:
shadygiz said:
CoE82 said:
Is the one 4th from the left sloth from the goonies.

sexy-sloth-goonies-demotivational-poster-1218284213.jpg

haha, thats one of my mates

You used to love going on the pull with him didn't you? can just picture the end of the night and being stood next to him,you'd always get the girl.

You cruel cruel man didn't it ever occur to you that maybe it was our beloved shady who never pulled when they went out.
Maybe he had got a little confidence in himself through all the love showed to him on here because of all his help,he might have even began to smile a little each day when passing the mirror.
You in that one thoughtless statement could well have knocked him right down again.

It's ok Shady we still love you

They are actually the most pathetic, low life cunts I have ever come across. They have no limits and just pick on un-suspecting, innocent City fans. Police presence is gonna fucking massive. I'm not saying violence is a good thing at football, but stand by your fellow City fans and keep an eye out for the rag bastards. Hopefully it'll be all calm on the day, I doubt it though.

WhitbyBlue said:
They are actually the most pathetic, low life cunts I have ever come across. They have no limits and just pick on un-suspecting, innocent City fans. Police presence is gonna fucking massive. I'm not saying violence is a good thing at football, but stand by your fellow City fans and keep an eye out for the rag bastards. Hopefully it'll be all calm on the day, I doubt it though.

Sounds like it might get a bit tasty. A little bit mental like.

I'm up for it!

I've seen green street.

Anyone want 2 tickets in 326?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.