Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

We will all be ok if we wear those half and half friendly scarves and I think I've got a black coat somewhere that I used to wear.

Also it will be light nights so it won't be half as scary as if it would in winter time.

Learn all of their squad names in case you get snatched and for fuck sake at least learn the words to "my old man" it's easy as fuck just sommat about your dad being a **** and putting your dick in a rusty bucket with a hole in it or sommat.

The bastards won't catch me out, if I am snatched I will be a marter and maybe get 40 virgins.

City / United till I die, I hope we both win the league now

My mate just rang me and told me to find this thread, just letting everyone know, fuck all will happen. How many times have they said their gonna come in the Mary ds and never do, most of them are shithouses who write bullshit all over facebook, twitter and YouTube.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
My mate just rang me and told me to find this thread, just letting everyone know, fuck all will happen. How many times have they said their gonna come in the Mary ds and never do, most of them are shithouses who write bullshit all over facebook, twitter and YouTube.

Ahhh, but they do come to Mary's and under cover of dark and paint graffiti on the walls. Fucking hard bastards not to be messed with.

iv heard that soccer sport in warrington have sold out of black kangol hats....seriously worried now, they can look really quite moody at night.

I've heard the performing chimpanzee Peter Boyle (ex-Arsenal fan) has written a new song, and fellow ultra Terry Christian (ex-City fan) is going to let him perform it live on the radio. Something about all blues coming from Stockport.
Then they're both going straight back home to Stockp... oh, hang on.

LongsightM13 said:
I've heard the performing chimpanzee Peter Boyle (ex-Arsenal fan) has written a new song, and fellow ultra Terry Christian (ex-City fan) is going to let him perform it live on the radio. Something about all blues coming from Stockport.
Then they're both going straight back home to Stockp... oh, hang on.

“It’s funny, the first game my dad ever took me to was City in the quarter final of the League Cup, where City beat QPR 3-0! In fact, it was the only game he ever took me to. The thing about City, no matter how well they do, they’ll never get the crowds. The irony is City’s ground Eastlands – sorry, Wastelands – is in an area that is about 90% red. You couldn’t pick a more United area!” - Terry Christian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.