Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

Feed-The-Goat said:
All kids and people over the age of 60 should not attend, as you will be prime targets.

Id love to see aload of us off here just get together and fuck them up.

im on the beer and feel like rambo, so excuse the hardman act
i would love to meet a kid over the age of 60

WILL BEZZ - Stop going on Blue Moon forum posting my picture saying we're supposedly Men In Black and that we have plans for the 30th April you silly boy! You couldn't be more wrong! Playing with fire shit stirring you little rat! If you have a problem with me sort it like a man instead of talking bubbles to your internet mongs on City forums where I can't see it! As it turns out some blues know us on my picture and have set the record straight! You bad muppet! - Clegg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ not appy.

Mark - TheBlue said:
WILL BEZZ - Stop going on Blue Moon forum posting my picture saying we're supposedly Men In Black and that we have plans for the 30th April you silly boy! You couldn't be more wrong! Playing with fire shit stirring you little rat! If you have a problem with me sort it like a man instead of talking bubbles to your internet mongs on City forums where I can't see it! As it turns out some blues know us on my picture and have set the record straight! You bad muppet! - Clegg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ not appy.

Is it Nick Clegg?

shadygiz said:
blueju said:
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

Ha ha Corpy carpark...my old haunt and a few of my good mates. Fair few of them have been going since the 80's and used to come to Maine Rd with us every now and then, fans not fighters. Where the fck did you find this photo?

-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am --

shadygiz said:
corrected, i know at least 5 of the lads on that photo....they are mostly guide bridge/west end of ashton lads

and if im right, thats the oxford pub car park

most of these lads are decent guys tbf

Give over giz, you dont recognise it...you used to knob the landlord daughter you daft tw** Ha ha ;)

hahah, fuck me is it the corpy....i was more mashed than i thought back then.

his daughter was a top shag though ;)

i'm sure theres some photos knocking about of a couple of them (DA & PS) with the city lads on tour

Let me down Giz. Several pages ago I said it was the corpy , you swore down it was the oxford. Like an idiot I went against my instincts and trusted a mod :) At least you 've got the excuse that you were smashing the....sorry...distracted !

shadygiz said:
blueju said:
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

Ha ha Corpy carpark...my old haunt and a few of my good mates. Fair few of them have been going since the 80's and used to come to Maine Rd with us every now and then, fans not fighters. Where the fck did you find this photo?

-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am --

shadygiz said:
corrected, i know at least 5 of the lads on that photo....they are mostly guide bridge/west end of ashton lads

and if im right, thats the oxford pub car park

most of these lads are decent guys tbf

Give over giz, you dont recognise it...you used to knob the landlord daughter you daft tw** Ha ha ;)

hahah, fuck me is it the corpy....i was more mashed than i thought back then.

his daughter was a top shag though ;)

i'm sure theres some photos knocking about of a couple of them (DA & PS) with the city lads on tour

Giz is that AT from the Oxford 4th from left? Sure it is, he played for us for a couple of seasons. Half the Oxford team came to the Corpy. One of the best players i ever played with. Also big Gaz, if you think Kompany can go in studs up, we used to look away every time he took off to win the ball!

lordloverocket said:
guide bridge? eeh by gum! men in navy blue in yonner shocker.
from't over'th yonder i marra.

where's goggles in this picture?
ive heard theres special plans to welcome ushited, it involves surgical masks n machete's oh n rolled up newspapers.

Fuck me ! They've moved Guide Bridge to Yorkshire !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.