Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

Neville Kneville said:
LongsightM13 said:
It'll be the usual Standard Operating Procedure. They'll be getting out of taxis with their coats zipped up to their chins, and walking along towards the away end with their gobs shut and staring at the floor. Then they get behind the safety of the fence and start bouncing like Danny Dyer wannabes.

This.

101. of supporting United and 'running' with the MIB.

Word of advice to fellow Blues.
Some of the content in this thread has frightened me a lot.
I'm 6'4" and 15 stone and, just to be on the safe side, I'm going to knock fuck out of anyone who comes near me dressed in black.
So don't wear black.

BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

This picture has no real relevence to this thread,know at least half of the lads on ere from the corpy at guide bridge,the ones I know sound lads go to the match to watch the game...<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
i think i'll stay at home.

423552_217251251706067_100002635812944_399520_1769054412_n.jpg

This picture has no real relevence to this thread,know at least half of the lads on ere from the corpy at guide bridge,the ones I know sound lads go to the match to watch the game...

If they look like winning it at ours then I have no doubts a fair few of their scroaty fuckers will head to the stadium or at least be out in town.

I think it will kick off big style if we lose.

shittest thread I ever wasted my time reading, any chance we can cut the clarkie/fishing bollocks? Too many people post pissed up then claim clarkie to cover their mistakes, starting to grind me down.

Yeah I know - had a bad day but seriously, you need some entertainment value or information in a decent thread.

Anyway, I've been to a few derbies, I never see the scum and I'd be a prime target being 5' 10" and forced to carry the wifes handbag, surrounded by children...

Bluemoon230989 said:
Word of advice to fellow Blues.
Some of the content in this thread has frightened me a lot.
I'm 6'4" and 15 stone and, just to be on the safe side, I'm going to knock fuck out of anyone who comes near me dressed in black.
So don't wear black.
I'm 6' 4" and 15 1/2 stone you shithouse. I'm going to hug anyone in black. So wear it if you like cuddles.

Uwe Already said:
shittest thread I ever wasted my time reading, any chance we can cut the clarkie/fishing bollocks? Too many people post pissed up then claim clarkie to cover their mistakes, starting to grind me down.

Yeah I know - had a bad day but seriously, you need some entertainment value or information in a decent thread.

Anyway, I've been to a few derbies, I never see the scum and I'd be a prime target being 5' 10" and forced to carry the wifes handbag, surrounded by children...

I have made these threads EVERY time we play the scum. At least you will know to stay away next season eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.