Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

Mark - TheBlue said:
WILL BEZZ - Stop going on Blue Moon forum posting my picture saying we're supposedly Men In Black and that we have plans for the 30th April you silly boy! You couldn't be more wrong! Playing with fire shit stirring you little rat! If you have a problem with me sort it like a man instead of talking bubbles to your internet mongs on City forums where I can't see it! As it turns out some blues know us on my picture and have set the record straight! You bad muppet! - Clegg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ not appy.

hahahaha oh dear..

blueju said:
shadygiz said:
blueju said:
Ha ha Corpy carpark...my old haunt and a few of my good mates. Fair few of them have been going since the 80's and used to come to Maine Rd with us every now and then, fans not fighters. Where the fck did you find this photo?

-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am --

Give over giz, you dont recognise it...you used to knob the landlord daughter you daft tw** Ha ha ;)

hahah, fuck me is it the corpy....i was more mashed than i thought back then.

his daughter was a top shag though ;)

i'm sure theres some photos knocking about of a couple of them (DA & PS) with the city lads on tour

Giz is that AT from the Oxford 4th from left? Sure it is, he played for us for a couple of seasons. Half the Oxford team came to the Corpy. One of the best players i ever played with. Also big Gaz, if you think Kompany can go in studs up, we used to look away every time he took off to win the ball!

yeah, its andy....top lad, been a mate of mine for over 20 years.

same with ayaz & bolger

Davs 19 said:
lordloverocket said:
guide bridge? eeh by gum! men in navy blue in yonner shocker.
from't over'th yonder i marra.

where's goggles in this picture?
ive heard theres special plans to welcome ushited, it involves surgical masks n machete's oh n rolled up newspapers.

Fuck me ! They've moved Guide Bridge to Yorkshire !
they all talk funny guide bridge,ashton,mossley,stalybrigde the only thing guide bridge has got is a train station!

Funny , just before I left it seemed the whole of tameside talked like scally mancs? Years ago most ashtoners caught the buzz to skoo but that all changed with the event of peanut heads, black trackies and rockports

guvnors son mcfc said:
We will all be ok if we wear those half and half friendly scarves and I think I've got a black coat somewhere that I used to wear.

Also it will be light nights so it won't be half as scary as if it would in winter time.

Learn all of their squad names in case you get snatched and for fuck sake at least learn the words to "my old man" it's easy as fuck just sommat about your dad being a **** and putting your dick in a rusty bucket with a hole in it or sommat.

The bastards won't catch me out, if I am snatched I will be a marter and maybe get 40 virgins.

City / United till I die, I hope we both win the league now

Haha!

i'll just bet we don't see jack shit of em all night unless the have won or they are behind the fence!

fucking cowards...

It'll be the usual Standard Operating Procedure. They'll be getting out of taxis with their coats zipped up to their chins, and walking along towards the away end with their gobs shut and staring at the floor. Then they get behind the safety of the fence and start bouncing like Danny Dyer wannabes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.