'Bluffers guide to MCFC'

The club wants to be a global brand but yet still thinking small and let a pub guy like this to write some drunk jokes to embarrass the club worldwide every week, so amateurish imo.

If asked where we play our football, it’s the City of Manchester Stadium – also nicknamed Eastlands due to the area of Manchester it is in. It’s worth noting that from 1923 to 2003 we played our home games at Maine Road.

useful...very useful....lol

I can see how they tried to be funny.......but just like my jokes, it isnt.

they're lapping it up on sadcafe......and if it was the other way around i think i would too! :-/

methinks it's a gentle way of letting those of us that have been though thin and thinner accept that new fans are coming; and that we must embrace them. The point has been labored over may threads but we need to accept the "plastics"; they will be funding our sustained progress.

As for sadcafe readers and their ilk; since when has their opinion counted for diddly squat?

AntonDonJuan said:
It's quite obviously a joke, and should be taken as one
I with you Anton I think its a good piss take but the problem is we have to tell it to bluemoon members

does anybody actually use the word "cringe" or "cringeworthy" in there daily lives?

I dont and have never heard anybody use it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.