'Bluffers guide to MCFC'

embarrassing ...

the club need more professional people working backstage. especially that interviewer with his stupid, unprepared questions, they need to change him ..

It's brilliant, not cringeworthy!

If you can't see the tongue very firmly in cheek about that article then the only one's who should be embarrassed are those who believe it's serious! (Like the Rags for example!)

I don't know what's more embarrassing and cringe worthy, the actual article or the excuses defending it.

It is not a piss take, tongue in cheek or a sly dig at the rags, it is serious article that is written in the style a granddad talks to his 6 year old grand kids.

It is getting panned by everyone, you only have to go on other clubs forums to see the reaction it has got, not to mention it's all over twitter.

A major, major own goal and PR gaffe but i am not surprised, you only have to look at the captions on the photo's on the OS, the OTT stuff on the poznan, grandma, alan ect when it should be left as a fan thing, hiring Hugh Ferris to speak to us on matchdays, giving the kids playstations where they can play computerised football when they've got away from that and came to watch real football.

Everything about the club is cheesy and manufactured when it doesn't need to be. Why oh why can't the club just do what they are supposed to do which they do so well, the OS is superb, the videos on there are superb, that tunnel cam is one of the most fascinating videos i have ever seen, i was memorised by it and 15 mins flew past, then they go and ruin it all by putting that joke of an article on, the very same thing that used to separate us from the rags, we are becoming the very thing we hated about them the most.

FFS City it's gone on long enough now.

It is not a piss take, tongue in cheek or a sly dig at the rags, it is serious article that is written in the style a granddad talks to his 6 year old grand kids.

No it isn't, the person who commissioned the article and the person who wrote it have both said that it was intended as a joke

WNRH said:
I don't know what's more embarrassing and cringe worthy, the actual article or the excuses defending it.

It is getting panned by everyone, you only have to go on other clubs forums to see the reaction it has got, not to mention it's all over twitter.

A major, major own goal and PR gaffe but i am not surprised, you only have to look at the captions on the photo's on the OS, the OTT stuff on the poznan, grandma, alan ect when it should be left as a fan thing, hiring Hugh Ferris to speak to us on matchdays, giving the kids playstations where they can play computerised football when they've got away from that and came to watch real football.

Everything about the club is cheesy and manufactured when it doesn't need to be. Why oh why can't the club just do what they are supposed to do which they do so well, the OS is superb, the videos on there are superb, that tunnel cam is one of the most fascinating videos i have ever seen, i was memorised by it and 15 mins flew past, then they go and ruin it all by putting that joke of an article on, the very same thing that used to separate us from the rags, we are becoming the very thing we hated about them the most.

FFS City it's gone on long enough now.
i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it_I_AM_NOT_DIXLESIC-s450x545-95526-580.jpg

Damocles said:

No it isn't, the person who commissioned the article and the person who wrote it have both said that it was intended as a joke

It has backfired big time then, i suppose they think that the photo captions are funny and witty as well?

GStar said:
AntonDonJuan said:
It's quite obviously a joke, and should be taken as one

I wish our official site would stop trying to be my best mate and start acting a bit more, official.

This.

I just wrote loads of stuff out but then I was signed out and I can't be fucked to write it again, so for my thoughts look on Twitter.

All I'll ask is who did the club run this past to make sure it wouldn't be a PR disaster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.