BM Forum Adverts

I'm just looking at this now and am a bit puzzled. It says:-

3 ways to fill your wallet:
• You can add funds.
• You can earn tokens from viewing ads.
• Occasionally, you'll be offered free token grants from Brave. Be sure to keep an eye out for the alert!

It doesn't say anything about collecting tokens purely from browsing? I am presuming that you have to click on the adverts (which are hidden by default) to get tokens?
Yes, if you allow the adverts you get a small pop-up box once or twice a day which you can choose to close by clicking the X or open it. If you open it, a new page opens and you can read it or close it.

The alerts are the same as the notices you get if you allow sites such as City's official club website to give you news. You can switch them off and on as you like.

I haven't found more than a couple of sites that can be contributed to, and BM is a recent addition.

I'm getting Vodafone ads cutting in over the site, and hitting the back button is ineffective. Only on my mobile at the moment. I'll try clearing the cache and cookies.

Argh. I'll flag with the ad company immediately. Apologies, it seems to be one thing after another at the moment.

Yeah I’m getting a pop up on ipad. Several times and it’s complete spam. A phishing/fake advert for local network Eir.

I don't get that message. I see the blue tick on the red triangle. Bluemoon is definitely registered. I have donated twice successfully, (what a creep.)

When you get that message, is it 'This creator has not yet signed up.....'?
If so, there is a 'Refresh Status' link on that alert which you can click. Maybe that'll do it.
So I tried to send the BATs I collected in the first month as a tip to Bluemoon. Brave rewards claims BM is not signed up to receive tips. The BATs are still in my Brave wallet. Mind, all this took place on my phone, not PC. Any ideas? @Ric, should this work?

So I tried to send the BATs I collected in the first month as a tip to Bluemoon. Brave rewards claims BM is not signed up to receive tips. The BATs are still in my Brave wallet. Mind, all this took place on my phone, not PC. Any ideas? @Ric, should this work?
I've always sent from my PC, never the mobile. Perhaps that's the reason.

I just turned Brave Rewards on on my mobile. It recognises BM as a verified publisher......Screenshot_20200905-102043_Brave.jpg
You see the blue tick on the red triangle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.