BM Golf Comp '13: **Important Update-Vote!**

Re: Bluemoon Golf Competition 2013

Tiger wins, Fowler joint 3rd and Schwartzel joint fourth in the Malaysian. Gotta get some decent points for that. What's the bonus that the cookie monster is talking about??

TaxiforCreaney said:
Tiger wins, Fowler joint 3rd and Schwartzel joint fourth in the Malaysian. Gotta get some decent points for that. What's the bonus that the cookie monster is talking about??

3 wins-500pts

I have Tiger and Fdez-Castano so am happy too. My others of big Phil, Robert Rock and Simon Dyson were a bag of wank again. In fairness I am sure that one of Rock or Dyson did not play this week so they were not a bag of wank. Just a wanker for not entering.

leighton said:
The cookie monster said:
Another win for the tiger right before the masters too

Winner and two players joint third,good points haul with the bonus..

And back to world NO 1

He seems happy with his game and theres no injury worries and he seems settled in his personal life. This is the old Tiger back for me. I honestly think Tiger will win a major this year. Look at the Europeans and others. Rory nothing coming from him. Westwood hasnt started the year well. Donald average at best. Gmac like Donald. They are nowhere near there A game which they need to beat Tiger who could well be close to being back to his old self. Needs to win another major as it has been a long time since that happen for Tiger but once he gets another 1 it could well be a domino effect and more will roll in again.

Tbh mate he will never be back to that level,he was like a machine back then & another planet to everyone
But if he's even 60 or 70 % of that golfer he's still way out in front of anyone
Only young rory is the exception if he can sort his game out with his new clubs

Over 600 weeks at world number 1,unbelievable!

I'd of had a 1st 2nd & 4th had fowler not put it into the drink twice on the 16th

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
The cookie monster said:

And back to world NO 1

He seems happy with his game and theres no injury worries and he seems settled in his personal life. This is the old Tiger back for me. I honestly think Tiger will win a major this year. Look at the Europeans and others. Rory nothing coming from him. Westwood hasnt started the year well. Donald average at best. Gmac like Donald. They are nowhere near there A game which they need to beat Tiger who could well be close to being back to his old self. Needs to win another major as it has been a long time since that happen for Tiger but once he gets another 1 it could well be a domino effect and more will roll in again.

Tbh mate he will never be back to that level,he was like a machine back then & another planet to everyone
But if he's even 60 or 70 % of that golfer he's still way out in front of anyone

I'd of had a 1st 2nd & 4th had fowler not put it into the drink twice on the 16th

It won't be about if Tiger gets back physically it will be back mentally. Apart from the majors in his prime Tiger did not set huge amounts of scoring records when winning all his titles (what I mean by this is that on their week one golfer in the past has played better than Tiger and could do again) I was a pro and played. I caddie for a mate at Woburn once (british masters I think). During a practise round I managed to hit a few shots with Bernard Langer and David Gilford as we were mates with Andrew Murray (through being an amateur at Didsbury where his best mate Pete Barber is /was the pro) and after the round Bernard said to Aidy (the lad I was on the bag for) "If golf was on ball striking ability alone you would be in the top 3 in the world" I asked what is the difference then. He said I can make a 6ft putt to win in my mind like a 6ft putt pissing (he said this) about with my mates for who buys lunch. All pro's can hit long and straight but not all (me included) have the balls to get it in the hole.

Basically it's a long way of me saying Tiger will be back to his best if he can think he is.

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
The cookie monster said:

And back to world NO 1

Cookie mate I agree but I just think he is more than capable of getting back to that form of years gone by. Your correct about him even being at 60 or 70 % that hes way out in front. Rory it seems to me has to put more time to his game. Too much of fucking his tennis bird and not a lot of pratice with his new clubs for me. I cant blame him to be honest I would be banging his bird all night and day long as shes a cracker. Just as you mention it Tiger is the greatest we have ever seen for some time Rory might well get to Tiger level but he has a long long long way to go to even get close to Tiger.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The cookie monster said:
leighton said:

It won't be about if Tiger gets back physically it will be back mentally. Apart from the majors in his prime Tiger did not set huge amounts of scoring records when winning all his titles (what I mean by this is that on their week one golfer in the past has played better than Tiger and could do again) I was a pro and played. I caddie for a mate at Woburn once (british masters I think). During a practise round I managed to hit a few shots with Bernard Langer and David Gilford as we were mates with Andrew Murray (through being an amateur at Didsbury where his best mate Pete Barber is /was the pro) and after the round Bernard said to Aidy (the lad I was on the bag for) "If golf was on ball striking ability alone you would be in the top 3 in the world" I asked what is the difference then. He said I can make a 6ft putt to win in my mind like a 6ft putt pissing (he said this) about with my mates for who buys lunch. All pro's can hit long and straight but not all (me included) have the balls to get it in the hole.

Basically it's a long way of me saying Tiger will be back to his best if he can think he is.
I'll have to dust the clubs off and have a round with you mate
I guess it will be like a free lesson :)

leighton said:
The cookie monster said:
leighton said:

Cookie mate I agree but I just think he is more than capable of getting back to that form of years gone by. Your correct about him even being at 60 or 70 % that hes way out in front. Rory it seems to me has to put more time to his game. Too much of fucking his tennis bird and not a lot of pratice with his new clubs for me. I cant blame him to be honest I would be banging his bird all night and day long as shes a cracker. Just as you mention it Tiger is the greatest we have ever seen for some time Rory might well get to Tiger level but he has a long long long way to go to even get close to Tiger.
Your right with the shagging,think this was the problem with garcia when he started banging hingis,cant fault them really i guess..
Anyway woods is going into the masters now as a short price fav again and on top of his game,i can see him bagging it and even adding the open too
Rose actually played very well this weekend it was the last few holes on sat night that fucked him up,he's def one to consider to collect one of the big four also.

The cookie monster said:

Will happily have a round with you. However the reason I stopped being a club pro is because I hated teaching. :)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The cookie monster said:

Will happily have a round with you. However the reason I stopped being a club pro is because I hated teaching. :)
Good one :)
What do you think of the state of the europeon tour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.