bnp have an elected mep

end of the day most of the people who are complaining, ar the people who didnt get off their arse and vote (mostly the idiots who still think labour is the way foraward). end of the day as others have said, get past the racist bullshit (and there is a lot of it im not denying it) and they talk more sense than labour. end of the day, the same people have always voted bmp, just less people voted so they got their way. not showing bmp are more popular, just shows how shit the big 3 are

supercity36 said:
end of the day most of the people who are complaining, ar the people who didnt get off their arse and vote (mostly the idiots who still think labour is the way foraward). end of the day as others have said, get past the racist bullshit (and there is a lot of it im not denying it) and they talk more sense than labour. end of the day, the same people have always voted bmp, just less people voted so they got their way. not showing bmp are more popular, just shows how shit the big 3 are

I agreed with all of that, apart from the talking more sense than Labour bit. Labour are decending into a cesspit of shiteness that will inevitably end in a General Election defeat then next time one is due, but they're still a shining beacon of hope when compared to the BNP's innane ramblings and skewed politics.

supercity36 said:

god dam the blue moon party

Swales lives said:
Why would anyone want to fly a flag in their garden? it's a bit council that if you ask me.

After spending time in the US and Sweden you get to realise that those countries are proud to fly their flag.Most houses have flag poles outside them so i thought i'd buy one and fly our nations flag.

I am proud to be English.

BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:
Why would anyone want to fly a flag in their garden? it's a bit council that if you ask me.

After spending time in the US and Sweden you get to realise that those countries are proud to fly their flag.Most houses have flag poles outside them so i thought i'd buy one and fly our nations flag.

15nm8sl.jpg

BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:

Good for you, keep doing it.

Anyway, can I just point out that if people have got in Britain on the back of a lorry or with a dodgy visa they can't claim for anything. Just thought I'd remind some people.

Swales lives said:

youll be surprised how many americans fly the flag...

aphex said:
BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:

15nm8sl.jpg

lol

I Can feel a new wave of optimism sweeping over the country this morning – Gordon Brown has survived the turbulent last few weeks, the traitors have now left his government, we have a new cabinet in place and the right man at the helm to lead the country over the next 12 months and lead us out of this economical downturn.

Onwards and upwards

mrcunny said:
I Can feel a new wave of optimism sweeping over the country this morning – Gordon Brown has survived the turbulent last few weeks, the traitors have now left his government, we have a new cabinet in place and the right man at the helm to lead the country over the next 12 months and lead us out of this economical downturn.

Onwards and upwards

Righto...keep taking those pills mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.