bnp have an elected mep

mrcunny said:
I Can feel a new wave of optimism sweeping over the country this morning – Gordon Brown has survived the turbulent last few weeks, the traitors have now left his government, we have a new cabinet in place and the right man at the helm to lead the country over the next 12 months and lead us out of this economical downturn.

Onwards and upwards

Thanks man, I needed a laugh after a shitty morning.

dannybcity said:
BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:
Why would anyone want to fly a flag in their garden? it's a bit council that if you ask me.

After spending time in the US and Sweden you get to realise that those countries are proud to fly their flag.Most houses have flag poles outside them so i thought i'd buy one and fly our nations flag.

I am proud to be English.

Good for you, keep doing it.

Anyway, can I just point out that if people have got in Britain on the back of a lorry or with a dodgy visa they can't claim for anything. Just thought I'd remind some people.

Well, not until they get fixed up with a dodgy National Insurance Number, anyway, which can be acquired for a hundred quid or so, then everything else falls nicely into place, eventually leading to a British Passport over time...

CHBLUE said:
rotten turk or not . that flags represents england , but for some reason = racist .

i think some of the things BNP say are right and also the UKIP . does that make me racist or disillusioned , NO .

as for british people leaving , whys that ? because quality of life here as a brit is utter shite . work all year and still be the last in line and thats a fact ! immigrants get everything handed to them on a plate ! and no one can deny it !
fanny

Dubai Blue said:
CHBLUE said:
the british people are always last
CHBLUE said:
work all year and still be the last in line and thats a fact!
I keep hearing this ridiculously vague argument from BNP supporters. But what does it actually mean? What exactly is it that we are last in line for? No one can ever seem to give a logical answer.

Some clown on Nicky Campbell's 5Live show yesterday was given the chance to explain what it was he meant by this and started ranting about no longer being allowed to give someone a "black look" (whatever the fuck that means) or being able to wear his Golliwog badge hat without being called a racist. FFS, is that it?????

CHBLUE said:
immigrants get everything handed to them on a plate
CHBLUE said:
they're priority for everything, so dont try and tell me they're fucking not!
Here we go again with vague statements that have absolutely no sense or authority behind them. What exactly do they get handed to them on a plate that you can't get? What exactly is it that they are the priority for?

CHBLUE said:
you fly the st georges flag you get called a racist
Has this actually ever happened to you? And don't give me some third-hand anecdote that you've heard in the pub or a story you've read in the Daily Mail. Have you personally ever tried to fly a St. George's flag and been called a racist? Or is it just that your BNP mates down the Dog & Bucket have told you this will happen if you try to do it?

Grow some balls and actually fly one. I think you'll be surprised at just how many people couldn't give a rat's arse.

CHBLUE said:
they even try putting signs up saying no english , no whites allowed in shops not to far from where i live
Sounds like another hate-filled, made-up anecdote from the pub to me, or have you actually witnessed this with your own eyes? And doesn't the fact that this would have been immediately declared illegal by the police disprove your theory that 'they' are always first in line for everything?

CHBLUE said:
we're not all disillusioned
Well you certainly sound like it. Or did you mean delusional? (which, by the way, you also are).

I'm beginning to realise that these BNP pub meetings must simply consist of Griffin and his SS cronies repeatedly spouting things like "last in line", "everything handed to them on a plate", "St. George's cross is racist", "Pakis don't want us in their shops", "not allowed to speak English" etc over and over again without providing anything to back it up, because none of their supporters ever seem able to get beyond these one liners when asked to justify themselves.

History shows that when things go wrong, it's easiest to blame the foreigners, as they are the most obvious target and no one has to shoulder any real blame that way. But these same foreigners were all fine and dandy when the economy was booming and British people didn't want to do any shitty, demeaning, low-paid jobs. They were welcomed when we could get our plumbing done, our living rooms plastered or our cars checked over for fuck all. They were weclomed when we wanted to buy a bottle of milk from the corner shop at 3am. They were weclomed when we wanted to get wasted at the pub and then shovel shit into our mouths at the local kebab shop or curry house whilst abusing the people that served us and generally behaving like animals.

Here's a clue for you: foreigners are not to blame for the absolute mess that Britain currently finds itself in, so stop blaming them.
We need an applause smiley on here.

Best post i've read from one of the most respected posters. Top job again mate.

mrcunny said:
Swales lives said:
Why would anyone want to fly a flag in their garden? it's a bit council that if you ask me.

youll be surprised how many americans fly the flag...

I fuckin' well wouldn't. Patriotism is for sheep.
The political and financial elite of this or any other country see the working people as cannon-fodder.
Why would any right minded individual want to support that way of thinking?

aphex said:
15nm8sl.jpg

LOL - loud & proud are we aphex LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.