bnp have an elected mep

aphex said:
BimboBob said:
The ugly side of the BNP reared its little bald head today at work.

I have just spent the last 4 hours in a meeting.Why?Sit down,get comfortable and i'll tell you...

A Manager is well respected,well liked and very good at his job.He is a very high ranked manager.During last week a member(A)of his staff verbally and physically attacked another member(B).(B) is Asian.

In my book it's an instant dismissal.Job done.Goodbye (A).

Not in his book...as he appears to have let (A) off with a warning and told not to do it again.(B) spent 4 hours in casualty.

I have since found out that the Manager is a paid up member of the BNP.When asked why,after a lengthy investigation,he had let (A) off with a warning he said (B) had it coming to him.When asked what he meant by this the manager shrugged and muttered some vile garbage about all these blacks coming over here and stealing our jobs.

The manager is now suspended without pay whilst a full investigation is carried out.The police have also been informed.

This is the horrible side of the BNP.A lot of their members are racists and will never change their ideas.If the BNP want to be taken seriously then they need to get rid of people like this manager and stick to policies that are fair for all hard working British people regardless of race,creed etc.

agree bimbo. i still want out of the eu tho. and i dont care what people think about me voting ukip
a lighter version of the BNP, and getting out of the EU would cost upwards of 5 million british jobs

if they did assassins that would be good

vile racist vermin

someone at work was telling me about that whites only sign seem to recall it was in Droylsden or was it Ardwick?

dannybcity said:
PistonBlue said:
dannybcity said:
Carlsberg don't do eggs...but if they did they would be bricks.

Carlsberg don't do freedom of speech either, apparently.

Nor do the BNP, if your black, gay, muslim etc.

The BNP aren't racist, they say this often in fact 'that's not racist', this disclaimer usually follows a great insight into history or world affairs.

They denied the holocaust and liken raping a woman to 'making a woman eat chocolate cake', I don't see why you're so down on them Danny!

ernesto said:
aphex said:
BimboBob said:
The ugly side of the BNP reared its little bald head today at work.

I have just spent the last 4 hours in a meeting.Why?Sit down,get comfortable and i'll tell you...

A Manager is well respected,well liked and very good at his job.He is a very high ranked manager.During last week a member(A)of his staff verbally and physically attacked another member(B).(B) is Asian.

In my book it's an instant dismissal.Job done.Goodbye (A).

Not in his book...as he appears to have let (A) off with a warning and told not to do it again.(B) spent 4 hours in casualty.

I have since found out that the Manager is a paid up member of the BNP.When asked why,after a lengthy investigation,he had let (A) off with a warning he said (B) had it coming to him.When asked what he meant by this the manager shrugged and muttered some vile garbage about all these blacks coming over here and stealing our jobs.

The manager is now suspended without pay whilst a full investigation is carried out.The police have also been informed.

This is the horrible side of the BNP.A lot of their members are racists and will never change their ideas.If the BNP want to be taken seriously then they need to get rid of people like this manager and stick to policies that are fair for all hard working British people regardless of race,creed etc.

agree bimbo. i still want out of the eu tho. and i dont care what people think about me voting ukip
a lighter version of the BNP, and getting out of the EU would cost upwards of 5 million british jobs

really? the money that is saved on beurocracy would not count then.

i've spent 30 years arguing that the fundamental social division is class not race for this truth to be refuted by some is criminally ignorant

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
PistonBlue said:
dannybcity said:

Nor do the black police federation.....if you're white.
up pops the oracle the font of all knowledge.
hows your finge party?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
PistonBlue said:
dannybcity said:

Nor do the black police federation.....if you're white.

White people are not a minority, unlike black people, gays, and Muslims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.