bnp have an elected mep

ElanJo said:
As for the BNP. They are a racist/fascist organization and anybody who votes for them, knowing this, should hang their heads in shame. If they voted for them not knowing that they are fascists then why the hell are you voting? I'm an anarchist, but do the others who do vote a favour and do not vote until you have atleast some basic understanding of politics in this country!

This is simple. If you voted for the BNP you're either a scumbag or fucking stupid. That's it.

Did you vote bnp? id got you down as a loyal supporter..

Dubai Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Funny how the black police federation don't allow white members, but no one bats an eyelid...
Do you not understand why there was a need for such organisations to be established in the first place? If policemen from ethnic minorities had not been treated like shit for years by "institutionally racist" white officers, the Black Police Federation wouldn't even exist. Why would or should it include white members? Should Jewish synagogues be forced to embrace Nazi veterans?
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
'Murdered black teenager' stephen Lawrence
Are you sure you're not a BNP activist? Because you're very good at spouting one liners that, on the surface, suggest the oppression of the white man but in fact suggest nothing of the sort or, in this particular case, the complete opposite. Stephen Lawrence was killed in a racially-motivated attack by 5 scumbag white supremecists. Do you honestly think that his race is not an issue in this particular story?
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
What about the MOWO awards?
And here you go again. The MOBO awards are about the origin of the music and nothing to do with the race of the people performing it. Here's a picture of a black man picking up his MOBO award (the horrible racist bastards):

timwestwood-mobos2007.jpg

I know you're just a pathetic WUM who sits in his bedroom masturbating about how he's got a load of strangers riled on an internet forum by throwing around random controversial one-liners, and as such I shouldn't rise to the bait. But I can't help myself when I see other gullable Bluemooners actually agreeing with the hateful nonsense you spout.

You actually sound just like the bitter BNP-supporting clown on 5Live the other day whose main gripe with the state of the nation seemed to be the fact that he could no longer wear his Golliwog hat without being labelled racist. If that's the kind of character you want your internet persona to come across as then you need to give your head a great big fucking wobble.

Like it..

Other mobo nominees/winners

amy shitehouse
joss stone
duffy

Why is this even up for debate?

Anyone with half a brain cell knows racism is wrong.

Good will triumph over evil

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Dubai Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Funny how the black police federation don't allow white members, but no one bats an eyelid...
Do you not understand why there was a need for such organisations to be established in the first place? If policemen from ethnic minorities had not been treated like shit for years by "institutionally racist" white officers, the Black Police Federation wouldn't even exist. Why would or should it include white members? Should Jewish synagogues be forced to embrace Nazi veterans?
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
'Murdered black teenager' stephen Lawrence
Are you sure you're not a BNP activist? Because you're very good at spouting one liners that, on the surface, suggest the oppression of the white man but in fact suggest nothing of the sort or, in this particular case, the complete opposite. Stephen Lawrence was killed in a racially-motivated attack by 5 scumbag white supremecists. Do you honestly think that his race is not an issue in this particular story?
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
What about the MOWO awards?
And here you go again. The MOBO awards are about the origin of the music and nothing to do with the race of the people performing it. Here's a picture of a black man picking up his MOBO award (the horrible racist bastards):

timwestwood-mobos2007.jpg

I know you're just a pathetic WUM who sits in his bedroom masturbating about how he's got a load of strangers riled on an internet forum by throwing around random controversial one-liners, and as such I shouldn't rise to the bait. But I can't help myself when I see other gullable Bluemooners actually agreeing with the hateful nonsense you spout.

You actually sound just like the bitter BNP-supporting clown on 5Live the other day whose main gripe with the state of the nation seemed to be the fact that he could no longer wear his Golliwog hat without being labelled racist. If that's the kind of character you want your internet persona to come across as then you need to give your head a great big fucking wobble.

I was just about to compose an eloquent response to this idiot,but you have rendered my efforts superfluous.
An excellent post - good work Dubai Blue.

please would people stop quoting that unspeakable morons posts

Intervention -huge capital projects,internationalism are the answer to the Nazi threat

laissez faire capitalism must not squeeze ordinary people into nazi choices

anarcho claptrap is no solution

Organisations such as the BNP always come to the fore when there is a period of depression.They feed off the feeling of injustice, lost jobs and get a foot hold in these areas.When things were going well they struggled to make any impact.I do think it dangerous to ignore them perhaps better to let them into the political process and then discredit their ideas and policies. But to have a balanced system don't you need extreme points of view there were communist candidates but no one seemed bothered and there ideas are probably as bad.What many people forget is we are a nation made up of immigrants and have been for centuries.The geordie accent is derived from the norse viking invaders.The scouse,manc and brummie accents come from the port and waterways link so without immigration we wouldnt be where we are now.When job vacancies couldnt be filled the migrant workers were welcomed but if the indigenous unemployed cant work wont work population were forced onto the fields to fill some of these jobs filled by migrants the prices at the supermarket would reflect this and again people wouldnt be happy.So the best thing is to get Mr Griffin on a show like question time let him have his say and make your own judgement after all a democracy allows everyone to have a point of view.

if you need clarification then ,,,,,,,,
the one with a fan club (collective IQ of 6 and there's 17 of em)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.