bnp have an elected mep

It's a thread about the BNP you should assume that someone is going to type something that will be a little to close to the bone.

buzzer1 said:
Daviesmcfc said:
mrcunny said:
Daviesmcfc said:
It isn't crap. On the COOKE SHOW IN 1997, NICK GRIFFIN SAID THAT THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED FFS!

1997 come on laddie keep up with the times
What a c*nt you are being. It doesn't matter when it was the fact is he denied the Holocaust. He denied millions of innocent Jews were murdered and he said it was made up by Jews.

At the end of the day,we all know that it did happen,and should never be repeated,or forgot,but thing in question,is were the death total figures blown up somewhat,as it was done by the agenda to enhance the case for an Israeli state,which now,by the way is the biggest racist state in the so called civilised world,and you think Zimbabwe is bad?if the truths could be outed regards Israel,itd make you sick,just ask VANUNU!!And another little fact that the puppet media fail to tell us,is that the wealthy Jews helped to transport the lower class Jews to the chambers. Any killing,mass or otherwise is nonesensical to put it mildly.
You do realise that you're a fucking dickhead right?

Just thought I'd check.....

Daviesmcfc said:
denislawsbackheel said:
don't let the racist cnut wind you up. He is vermin.
He should be banned to be honest. I have reported his last post for being extremely racist and anti Semitic.

You stupid little boy.

Just live your life, the way you want to live your life.

Forget about everyone else. If this party ever gets anywhere it's because more people than you think they're right. At that point, and only then, maybe you will have to stop, and actually wonder if you were in the wrong.

Until then, concentrate on who you believe, and give everyone else that same courtesy too.

Televators said:
Daviesmcfc said:
denislawsbackheel said:
don't let the racist cnut wind you up. He is vermin.
He should be banned to be honest. I have reported his last post for being extremely racist and anti Semitic.

You stupid little boy.

Just live your life, the way you want to live your life.

Forget about everyone else. If this party ever gets anywhere it's because more people than you think they're right. At that point, and only then, maybe you will have to stop, and actually wonder if you were in the wrong.

Until then, concentrate on who you believe, and give everyone else that same courtesy too.
the very thing that helped hitler

ernesto said:

Bloody hell, it doesn't take you long to pop up these days does it?

You are as bigoted as any of these right wing extremists.

You're in the same camp as them, separated only by technicalities.

Televators said:
ernesto said:

Bloody hell, it doesn't take you long to pop up these days does it?

You are as bigoted as any of these right wing extremists.

You're in the same camp as them, separated only by technicalities.
bollox preach to your right wing mates.
cameron and his extremist right wing cronies in europe, theres many many fascists in the tory party, are you one of them?

l'll tell you where l stand...

Worked alongside Black people, Asian people all my life ,no problem, mutual respect, skin colour not an issue.

However, this small Island Country of ours is now full, there is not enough work or housing to go round anymore.

Therefore, cart-blanche, unregulated, unfettered, out of control mass Immigration needs to stop, its obvious and its common sense.

Someone in power needs to say enough is enough, because if they don't then things will start to get ugly.

Economic migrants know the system inside out and are taking the piss, the knock on effect is the Indigenous population gets the hump and the BNP gain 2 MEPS....

ernesto said:
bollox preach to your right wing mates.
cameron and his extremist right wing cronies in europe, theres many many fascists in the tory party, are you one of them?

Nah, I probably don't fit in to that category. My own MP is kinda really black, and, shock horror, really nice too. You lot really do need to stop confusing the Tories with racists.

Oh, but that wouldn't suit you would it!

Personally I think that it's your lot who slide more comfortably under the fascist umbrella.

So extreme.

Printers' unions eh! Bless 'um.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.