bnp have an elected mep

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
dannybcity said:
sorry mrcunny, i'm not 4337 enough to understand your post. i kinda thought my post was fair enough. guess you didnt bother to read it. too many big words?

I loved it, thought it was spot on. Good work.

cheers man. any idea what the fuck mrcunny is on about?

I have a attention span of one sentence only..so please keep it brief in future.

just on a wind up buddy bored out my tits here..

mrcunny said:
Daviesmcfc said:
It isn't crap. On the COOKE SHOW IN 1997, NICK GRIFFIN SAID THAT THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED FFS!

1997 come on laddie keep up with the times
What a c*nt you are being. It doesn't matter when it was the fact is he denied the Holocaust. He denied millions of innocent Jews were murdered and he said it was made up by Jews.

mrcunny said:
dannybcity said:
sorry mrcunny, i'm not 4337 enough to understand your post. i kinda thought my post was fair enough. guess you didnt bother to read it. too many big words?

I loved it, thought it was spot on. Good work.

cheers man. any idea what the fuck mrcunny is on about?

I have a attention span of one sentence only..so please keep it brief in future.

just on a wind up buddy bored out my tits here..

ok, well i don't profess to know everything on the subject, but read it, you might read something you'd not read before.

Daviesmcfc said:
mrcunny said:
Daviesmcfc said:
It isn't crap. On the COOKE SHOW IN 1997, NICK GRIFFIN SAID THAT THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED FFS!

What a c*nt you are being. It doesn't matter when it was the fact is he denied the Holocaust. He denied millions of innocent Jews were murdered and he said it was made up by Jews.

At the end of the day,we all know that it did happen,and should never be repeated,or forgot,but thing in question,is were the death total figures blown up somewhat,as it was done by the agenda to enhance the case for an Israeli state,which now,by the way is the biggest racist state in the so called civilised world,and you think Zimbabwe is bad?if the truths could be outed regards Israel,itd make you sick,just ask VANUNU!!And another little fact that the puppet media fail to tell us,is that the wealthy Jews helped to transport the lower class Jews to the chambers. Any killing,mass or otherwise is nonesensical to put it mildly.

buzzer1 said:
Daviesmcfc said:
mrcunny said:
Daviesmcfc said:

At the end of the day,we all know that it did happen,and should never be repeated,or forgot,but thing in question,is were the death total figures blown up somewhat,as it was done by the agenda to enhance the case for an Israeli state,which now,by the way is the biggest racist state in the so called civilised world,and you think Zimbabwe is bad?if the truths could be outed regards Israel,itd make you sick,just ask VANUNU!!And another little fact that the puppet media fail to tell us,is that the wealthy Jews helped to transport the lower class Jews to the chambers. Any killing,mass or otherwise is nonesensical to put it mildly.
That is one of the most racist things I have ever read.
The figures are NOT blown up, I am Jewish my self and many people I know had their entire families killed by the Nazi's. If anything, it was more than six million. To suggest Jewish people pumped the figure up to get Israel is extremely racist. You should go to Auchwitz, you should see the gas chambers. the confiscated items and the death camps. It would bring a tear to anyone's eye how six million innocent people were killed.

The last bit of your post is the biggest load of sh*t I have ever seen. The wealthy Jews did not help transport the lower class Jews and if they did it was because they were forced to by the Nazi's.

You are a Holocaust denier as there is overwhelming proof that millions of Jewish people were killed.

denislawsbackheel said:
don't let the racist cnut wind you up. He is vermin.
He should be banned to be honest. I have reported his last post for being extremely racist and anti Semitic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.