Boateng to Bayern

Rorz88

Probably grafting, and moaning about refs!
Just heard this doing the rounds, not sure if it has already been posted :

Boateng's move from Man City to Bayern is only a matter of the fee, according to "Kicker". After an agreement, he´d sign a four-year deal.

Bit gutted to see him leave to be honest, good prospect!

BlueCityfan said:
Bullshit. Mancini already stated that Boateng is part of his plans.

Mancini may well want to keep him but if the player wants to leave then we should sell. This is just Mancini ensuring we get a good return on our investment.

I can see Boateng going for £18mill and that's a good profit on a player which I suspect doesn't want to be in England

Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Bullshit. Mancini already stated that Boateng is part of his plans.

Mancini may well want to keep him but if the player wants to leave then we should sell. This is just Mancini ensuring we get a good return on our investment.

I can see Boateng going for £18mill and that's a good profit on a player which I suspect doesn't want to be in England

So he doesn't want be here? Show me a link where he says he is unhappy and wants to leave?

Even though Boateng has played in The FA Cup he was not present for the final?

I didn't see him around in any of the footage, he will still get a winners medal for the three games he played in during the FA Cup? from remembrance leicester/county/villa

or on the day was it just the squad selected?

Saying that SWP was in the changing rooms and stuff for the game so why no Boateng?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/05/16/2488916/jupp-heynckes-confirms-bayern-munich-are-on-track-in-chase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... k-in-chase</a>

There is now an article on goal.com.

Wtf...it has no quotes and it says that they are on track of signing him.

It also says that Gary Cook is ready to sell him. And the Bayern director has confirmed that they have offered a 4-year deal.

Could this be true? Even without quotes...

Why would we ship him away after 1 year? Whats the point?

BlueCityfan said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/05/16/2488916/jupp-heynckes-confirms-bayern-munich-are-on-track-in-chase

There is now an article on goal.com.

Wtf...it has no quotes and it says that they are on track of signing him.

It also says that Gary Cook is ready to sell him. And the Bayern director has confirmed that they have offered a 4-year deal.

Could this be true? Even without quotes...

Why would we ship him away after 1 year? Whats the point?

6m profit if the figures are correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.