Boateng to Bayern

hes probably not happy. if we can make a profit on him i say go for it. we really dont need him

Really don't want him to go personally. Hope to fuck we aren't gonna sell Jerome and spend the money on gary fucking cahill

I'd like to give him a bit more time. The lad has been extremely unlucky this year with injuries and a good pre-season with this squad can see him gel more as part of the team.

This again......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=218201" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=218201</a>

old news that has been strenuously denied.

BlueCityfan said:
Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Bullshit. Mancini already stated that Boateng is part of his plans.

Observer May 6th 2011
Mancini may well want to keep him but if the player wants to leave then we should sell. This is just Mancini ensuring we get a good return on our investment.

I can see Boateng going for £18mill and that's a good profit on a player which I suspect doesn't want to be in England

So he doesn't want be here? Show me a link where he says he is unhappy and wants to leave?

Manchester City’s Jerome Boateng has denied claims that he has signed a deal with Bayern Munich which would see him leave Eastlands this summer.

The defender who joined City last July in a £10.4 million deal on a five year contract has however had a troubled season due to injury and has made only 16 league starts this year for Roberto Mancini.

The German international spoke out following reports that he was set to leave the club when the transfer window reopens saying: “That is not true. Right now my focus is on rehabilitation and I will think about the rest [my future] in the summer.”
Mancini himself has also dismissed reports that the 22 year old would be moving on, claiming that such comments were an indication of the quality of player that Boateng was, who despite experiencing difficulties this campaign was still attracting a lot of interest.

“It proves we signed a big player,” he said. “Jerome has had many problems this year, including three or four injuries. But he will be staying here. He is a big part of our future.

“If he doesn’t have any problems next year, Jerome can be one of the best defenders in Europe.”

Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Bullshit. Mancini already stated that Boateng is part of his plans.

Observer May 6th 2011
Mancini may well want to keep him but if the player wants to leave then we should sell. This is just Mancini ensuring we get a good return on our investment.

I can see Boateng going for £18mill and that's a good profit on a player which I suspect doesn't want to be in England

So he doesn't want be here? Show me a link where he says he is unhappy and wants to leave?

Manchester City’s Jerome Boateng has denied claims that he has signed a deal with Bayern Munich which would see him leave Eastlands this summer.

The defender who joined City last July in a £10.4 million deal on a five year contract has however had a troubled season due to injury and has made only 16 league starts this year for Roberto Mancini.

The German international spoke out following reports that he was set to leave the club when the transfer window reopens saying: “That is not true. Right now my focus is on rehabilitation and I will think about the rest [my future] in the summer.”
Mancini himself has also dismissed reports that the 22 year old would be moving on, claiming that such comments were an indication of the quality of player that Boateng was, who despite experiencing difficulties this campaign was still attracting a lot of interest.

“It proves we signed a big player,” he said. “Jerome has had many problems this year, including three or four injuries. But he will be staying here. He is a big part of our future.

“If he doesn’t have any problems next year, Jerome can be one of the best defenders in Europe.”

On the strength of them quotes i think we'll be seeing a lot more of jerome next year

For me the fact that he has not come out and say he is staying speaks volumes. "Right now my focus is on rehabilitation and I will think about the rest [my future] in the summer.”

Why couldn't he just say no I'm happy here?

This guy is gonna leave

I thought he would have been a beast of a defender, at CB or FB, but looked very disapointing on many occasions this season.
Would give him another season to get over his injuries and settle in, but if a good enough offer came along, we should accept and move on, without losing any sleep.

At times as a full back last season Jerome was ripped apart worse than Kolarov. But he showed enough raw talent and potential for me that i would like to see him stay and settle into the English game.

His best position could yet be CB but that would be a waste of a lad who has a fantastic cross on him.

If he does leave i wouldn't be gutted like if we lost Vinnie, Nige or Silva but i'd like to see him stay and fight. One injury ravaged season isn't long enough at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.