Boateng to Bayern

The lads still bedding in, people expect a defender to gel into the team as quickly as a playmaker such as Silva, this just doesn't happen, or rarely happens.

Boateng is an immense defender, one of his main assets is his physical strength and speed, added to this his defending abilities.

He isn't no Kompany yet, but Vinny is a different player now than the Vinny we came across a few years back now.

Give the lad time i mean shit i feel young, i'm only 26 yet this lad is 4 years younger than i am.
He will come good for us, watch.

SteSteez said:
The lads still bedding in, people expect a defender to gel into the team as quickly as a playmaker such as Silva, this just doesn't happen, or rarely happens.

Boateng is an immense defender, one of his main assets is his physical strength and speed, added to this his defending abilities.

He isn't no Kompany yet, but Vinny is a different player now than the Vinny we came across a few years back now.

Give the lad time i mean shit i feel young, i'm only 26 yet this lad is 4 years younger than i am.
He will come good for us, watch.

I agree with you but if the lad wants to go back home (Germany) then we have to respect that. If his head isn't right then his performance on the pitch will suffer. Cash in and get the most we can for him and move on.

P.S. No to Ribery and No to the dutch guy they are trying to offload. Both come with baggage and heads full of broken biscuits!

kippaxwarrior said:
Der Kicker in Germany are reporting he's signed a 4 year deal with Bayern
Fee yet to be agreed

Yep and they've also confirmed they have no interest in Coentrao which is even better news. I would be more than happy if we lost Boateng and got Coentrao.

This was not at all expected... and I feel kind of sad about it. I think he will become one of the best CB's in Euorope in a few years time.
It does seem like it's true:

<a class="postlink" href="http://fcbayernreport.com/2011/05/15/report-jerome-boateng-to-join-fc-bayern-munich/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fcbayernreport.com/2011/05/15/re ... rn-munich/</a>

Maybe one of the sad departures Tolmie was talking about?

Mad 4 It said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Fee yet to be agreed

Yep and they've also confirmed they have no interest in Coentrao which is even better news. I would be more than happy if we lost Boateng and got Coentrao.

Where have they confirmed they dont want Coentrao?

Also...sad news if it's true that he leaves. With Kolos ban..we only have 3 centre-backs.

And Boateng who will cost them maybe 10-15m. We wont get with that sum a better centre-back IMO.

We can get with that amount Vertonghen. But does this mean that we need to sign 2 centre-backs?

I see no point in selling such a young talented and versatile defender?

Mad 4 It said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Fee yet to be agreed

Where have they confirmed they dont want Coentrao?

Also...sad news if it's true that he leaves. With Kolos ban..we only have 3 centre-backs.

And Boateng who will cost them maybe 10-15m. We wont get with that sum a better centre-back IMO.

We can get with that amount Vertonghen. But does this mean that we need to sign 2 centre-backs?

I see no point in selling such a young talented and versatile defender?

I am not sure I get this. So we ship him off after only been given a couple of months to prove himself? (injured the rest)

I take it this means that Dzeko is ok to be shipped away too?

I rather think and hope it was because of personal reasons, that he wants to live in Germany. Bayern isn't exactly a crap club to play for but I don't get why we'd ship him off for peanuts if not for personal reasons.

Matt the Giant said:
Maybe one of the sad departures Tolmie was talking about?

Any departure is a sad departure if Boateng is included in that, pretty vague.

The note about Coentrao was added in with news about Boateng from a representative from Bayern. They said they were originally interested but that is now over and they will look elsewhere for the leftback position. Bayern have said all comments made and suggested meeting between parties on 12th was false and utter rubbish.

Mad 4 It said:
The note about Coentrao was added in with news about Boateng from a representative from Bayern. They said they were originally interested but that is now over and they will look elsewhere for the leftback position. Bayern have said all comments made and suggested meeting between parties on 12th was false and utter rubbish.

Ok..good news. I still doubt we get him.

They are probably looking elsewhere because they demanded something like 20m+...

Not sure if we are going to offer that kind of sum for a defender with the FFP rules coming. We can't afford to overpay anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.