Boateng wants out

rickmcfc said:
ragmans_trumpet said:
I think its clear who his room mate is at City for away games. Thanks a bunch Carlos.

YAY, LETS BLAME CARLOS!!!

Well he is the club captain who constantly uses his kids as a weapon with which to beat City. Dont you think the similarities are rather startling?

ragmans_trumpet said:
rickmcfc said:
ragmans_trumpet said:
I think its clear who his room mate is at City for away games. Thanks a bunch Carlos.

Well he is the club captain who constantly uses his kids as a weapon with which to beat City. Dont you think the similarities are rather startling?

Maybe that being in a different country without your kids could be rather difficult maybe? Just a thought.

Didn't like him from day one Zabs and Micah are miles better than he will ever be so I'd be glad if he went to Bayern Munich. Jerome said that Bayern are the best team in germany, this year Dortmund won it so it shows how much he knows all he wants is money and an easy league so I really hope he goes and gets injured somewhere else. It was stupid to buy him anyway

ragmans_trumpet said:

They don't share they all have their own rooms.

rickmcfc said:
ragmans_trumpet said:
rickmcfc said:

Maybe that being in a different country without your kids could be rather difficult maybe? Just a thought.

As far as I can tell his wife got pregnant within weeks of the ik drying on his contract with City, he hasnt moved his family over to England and within a year of moving to the Blues he wants out.
It seems he was never going to stay if family is that important?
I know how hard it is being away from your kids due to work, I did it for years because of the need to feed them. Perhaps he needs to change jobs as I have in order to be around his family?

I remember watching him during the world cup and was really impressed. Thought he would prove to be an excellent signing. I have to say however that he has been a real dissapointment and I'm really not arsed if he leaves to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.