Boateng wants out

Wonder if he is so proud of himself.

Picking up his huge wages and sitting in the physio room. I thought he was different but he seems to want to jump to a bigger ship when the opportunity arrives.

He was never important for us...wonder what kind of plans Mancini had for him and the bastard just fucks off.

Get rid then.

Buying Boateng was the best thing that happened to Richards. It gave him the kick up the arse he needed.

If we can make a profit on the sale of Boateng, then we may as well move him on

Far sooner keep this lad than throw 20m at Bolton.

He is an excellent centrehalf,unfortunately injury,being played out of position when half fit,and the inability to settle have all contributed to this situation.

Best wishes,we will get a good price but a shame we won't benefit from his ability.

Vertonghen please.....

There are some real idiots on here.

1. The source of this is goal.com, need I say more.

2. Boateng was immense in the world cup, he was German young player of the year.

3. The kid has had 16 fucking games, how anyone can seriously pass judgment on him over that amount of time is beyond me.

I suppose we should get rid of Dzeko too? He has hardly been prolific in his debut season.

I love the fact we have money and success now, but I hate what kind of fans were are now getting/becoming...

I quite like him as a player,and I think he would be good in cb.But if he wants to Bayern, let's tell them exactly what KH Rummeninge told Florentino Perez, when Real were after Ribbery, without £20 mil don't bother to pick up the phone.These spoiled pricks should learn a bit of respect.After being available only half of the season (but getting paid in full), instead of hoping for a cracking new one to pay back the trust in him,he just wants out.Tell Rummeninge to pay £20 mil for you, or your daughters can learn wiganese.

phuzion said:

2. Boateng was immense in the world cup, he was German young player of the year.

3. The kid has had 16 fucking games, how anyone can seriously pass judgment on him over that amount of time is beyond me.

I suppose we should get rid of Dzeko too? He has hardly been prolific in his debut season.

I love the fact we have money and success now, but I hate what kind of fans were are now getting/becoming...

Your the idiot. direct quote from Boateng, what more do you want??? PMSL!! ....stick your head back in the sand.

Bluemooner33 said:
phuzion said:

Your the idiot. direct quote from Boateng, what more do you want??? PMSL!! ....stick your head back in the sand.

To be fair it's all over SSNews now. Let him go....he's shit anyway. Never did understand why he got in the team ahead of Zab earlier in the season.

for me never looks that comfortable on the ball and IMO only players fully committed will take us forward... sell him and try to sign a player who is happy to be part of a squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.