Boateng wants out

Bluemooner33 said:
Boateng also hinted at a lengthy stay at Bayern by saying he wants his twin daughters to learn Bavarian.

"I want clarity [on my future] quickly. My twins will learn Bavarian," he added.

learn bavarian? that's like someone saying they want to join celtic so their kids will learn scottish. that's the most piss poor excuse i've ever heard from a player wanting to jump ship. bye jerome.

To be fair, Bayern are a bigger club in terms of world football stature.

But, they finished 3rd? in the Bundesliga and are only in the qualifying stage like Arsenal, if they want one of our current back up players, doesn't show me they'll be challenging a lot in the near future.

Newspaper bollocks you know the season has just ended. This will be 1 of many more we will have to look forward untill the start of the new season. If he goes so be it has been injury prone at the club but if he stays he could well be Kompany's centre back partner for next season and beyond in my view. A better centre back than full back.

if he wants to go, let him go... same with tevez.

does this mean onuoha has a way back in? or does this open the door for cahill, vertonghen etc.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Etchy said:
if he wants to go, let him go... same with tevez.

does this mean onuoha has a way back in? or does this open the door for cahill, vertonghen etc.
I really don't think he rates Onuoha, so sadly it might mean Cahill ;-((

thats fine with me, cahills a decent centre half... i reckon him and vinnie cud be very good actually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.