Boateng wants out

don't want to be part of our great club?

FUCK OFF THEN.

Etchy said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Etchy said:
if he wants to go, let him go... same with tevez.

does this mean onuoha has a way back in? or does this open the door for cahill, vertonghen etc.
I really don't think he rates Onuoha, so sadly it might mean Cahill ;-((

thats fine with me, cahills a decent centre half... i reckon him and vinnie cud be very good actually
The thing I don't like about it, is we get older and lose roughly 7m between the 10m sale of Boateng and the 17m to Bolton, in addition we lose the option of a back up right back into the deal...

Etchy said:
I really don't think he rates Onuoha, so sadly it might mean Cahill ;-((

thats fine with me, cahills a decent centre half... i reckon him and vinnie cud be very good actually
The thing I don't like about it, is we get older and lose roughly 7m between the 10m sale of Boateng and the 17m to Bolton, in addition we lose the option of a back up right back into the deal...

the thing is tho we know all about cahill. we migh be takin a risk on vertonghen... then again he cud be like vermaelen or vidic

Etchy said:
Etchy said:

the thing is tho we know all about cahill. we migh be takin a risk on vertonghen... then again he cud be like vermaelen or vidic

wtfs wrong with lescott?

i think hes been brilliant.

More comments from him:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mopo.de/sport/hsv/jerome-boateng---ich-moechte-nach-muenchen--/-/5067038/8543056/-/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mopo.de/sport/hsv/jerome-boa ... index.html</a>

. "I would like to Munich. And I want to quickly clear. It still hooked on price. Manchester makes things difficult. "

The Sheikh's club is said to require 20 million euro transfer fee. Last commented, however, Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confident that they could reach agreement. Boateng to MOPO: "In the coming days to start the next talks." In a move to Bayern him incentives in particular, "that they are looking for a central defender and not one that can play anywhere."

For the Citizens he has always come back to the unpopular right-back is used. As earlier with HSV. He missed during his trip a little jab when he said: "In Manchester I have experienced it for the first time that all players understand each other. That was in Germany are often different. "Already on Thursday night we went for the 22-year-olds back to the family to Berlin. "My twins are waiting for me," he laughed.

Etchy said:
Etchy said:

It's more I would sooner spend the money getting some options that will give us real pace at the other end of the field than anytthing against Cahill.

When I watched the World Cup I was really pleased we'd signed Boateng, he was brilliant. Then against Valencia in the pre season game he put in a fantastic cross for Barry to score, I thought we had a full back who would be good for a few assits a season.

Sadly that early promise never materialised and a mixture of injuries and squad rotation meant his opportunities were limited. The rare occasion he was played at CB he didn't look comfortable at all and seemed to lack the necessary aggression required for that position and looked vulnerable when defending ariel attacks.

If he thinks Bayern are so much better than City he won't be going there expecting to play many games... if he couldn't force his way in to our starting line up, he won't have a chance there!

Apart from that cross against Valencia my abiding memory of Jerome Boateng, should he leave will be his once a game obligatory run down the right, where he'd run out of options, cut inside, shift the ball on to his left then unleash a thunderous shot....that would go both wide and over...

Really hope we don't sign Cahill. Bolton will be loving this. Just like when wigan waited till tranny got off to real madrid to sell valencia for a higher price. I hope we don't panic and cave in but take our time.

why he would want to leave is beyond me, i thought he'd be a top acquisition for us after that world cup showing and some of his performances for hamburg.

unfortunately he's been a lacklustre, heavy footed, droopy faced excuse for a defender and the only things i can remember him doing were that inch perfect sliding tackle against arsenal and that beauty of a cross in pre-season against valencia. that's it. world cup hangover, new club and injuries have obviously contributed but i'm sure every fan with one iota of football knowledge knew the guy has ability and are willing to give him a chance, so for the life of me i could not see why he's not giving himself a chance here. his seasons only been marginally worse than kolarov's has and if he'd had more games he probably would have been more of a success, yet aleks is willing to knuckle down for a place and improve his game. without quotes i would have laughed it off but i'm sure it's pissed most of us off and rightly so... So fuck off Jerome, you can gormlessly ball watch and try to outskill wingers somewhere else, we'll stick to players who play for the shirt and are actually good enough for that matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.