Boateng wants out

GrumpyBlue86 said:
I remember watching him during the world cup and was really impressed. Thought he would prove to be an excellent signing. I have to say however that he has been a real dissapointment and I'm really not arsed if he leaves to be honest.

I think you were watching the wrong player. I was embarrassed that we'd paid £24m for him and everyone knew, and could see that he was the weakest player in the German side.

EddieR said:
GrumpyBlue86 said:
I remember watching him during the world cup and was really impressed. Thought he would prove to be an excellent signing. I have to say however that he has been a real dissapointment and I'm really not arsed if he leaves to be honest.

I think you were watching the wrong player. I was embarrassed that we'd paid £24m for him and everyone knew, and could see that he was the weakest player in the German side.
we paid £10.5 mil for him

He can go for me ........ right from the start when he collided with an air hostesses's drinks trolley he's had problems for me ..

But Bayern .. top six in Europe , and a big club ??

Big clubs don't try to get a few bob knocked off a players worth ...... he's not been here long enough for his fee to have devalued , and Bayern are provin' to be cheapskates !

Really big clubs just get out there and DO it!

Outrun said:
His full quote: "Bayern are [a] bigger [club] than City and amongst the top six clubs in Europe, their offer is an honor for me."

(As quoted in German newspapers)

He said that??? that **** through there??? cant have that, no no no no!!! get rid.

If we can get our money back on him i'll be delighted. Not put in a single decent performance yet for us after looking great in the world cup. Looks like he's scared of the bloody ball half the time and is terrified of heading it. Miles behind Richards and Zabba at right back and probably 5th choice centre half too. May have been able to do a job at left back but no great loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.