Boateng

Timmmmahhhh

I think he is going to the player I dislike this season.

I know he has only had a small amount of playing time so far but I just haven't warmed to him, shit passer, poor positional sense and he just offends me.

On the subject of making snap judgements, Balotelli looks like he is going to piss me off too!!

Timmmmahhhh said:

I know he has only had a small amount of playing time so far but I just haven't warmed to him, shit passer, poor positional sense and he just offends me.

On the subject of making snap judgements, Balotelli looks like he is going to piss me off too!!
i wish you wud piss off!

Timmmmahhhh said:

Don't think he's picked up the pace yet seemed way to laid back at times, his delivery though is brilliant just needs to get used to things. First game for Balotelli and we were pretty much beaten by the time he was on so not like he could do anything major, he needs games.

inbetween said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Don't think he's picked up the pace yet seemed way to laid back at times, his delivery though is brilliant just needs to get used to things. First game for Balotelli and we were pretty much beaten, needs games.

I agree (except the passing, seems poor to me), that's just my snap judgement, now they will have to prove me wrong, with me being important and stuff!!

Timmmmahhhh said:

Agree with your Balotelli comment but he's just coming back from injury so got to give him a fair few games! and with Boateng he was class at the world up and can play all across the back 4 but as soon as Toure is fit again he'll be on the bench

I thought he was excellent in the World Cup and was excited when we signed him.

It's a new league, just back from injury, young lad... so I'll give him at least 10 games before making a judgement.

Think of how much better Silva looks now than in the Spurs game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.