Boateng

I have only one problem with Boateng, it does worry me, i noticed it when he played in the WC and i noticed he does it all the time for city.

he doesn't get tight enough, he backs off 5 yards from the player, he doesn't commit himself and that's the right thing to do, but you close down and challenge, he never does.

he just takes steps back and back, let's the cross come in everytime.

Freestyler said:
I have only one problem with Boateng, it does worry me, i noticed it when he played in the WC and i noticed he does it all the time for city.

he doesn't get tight enough, he backs off 5 yards from the player, he doesn't commit himself and that's the right thing to do, but you close down and challenge, he never does.

he just takes steps back and back, let's the cross come in everytime.

This ^

But that being said its up to the coaching staff to change his ways.

shadygiz said:
GStar said:
Stop shouting for him at HT now mate... not interested in the boo boys.

lol...wtf happened to you @ HT anyway.....buzzer trying to get you drunk again ;p

Mmmm indeed Mr. Shades, you looked very incognito and undercoverish today, in a Batfink kinda way.

He was better after he was shifted into the middle. He made some good interceptions. His disappointing moment was that strange thing with Chamakh where he tried to guide the ball... somewhere and we nearly paid. I have faith in Boateng being a great signing for us.

why cant we just get behind the players man, and i know wot u mean about boateng when he backs off and lets the crosses in but mancini and the coaches need to tell him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.