Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Absolutely, gutted for the lad, I thought he was going to breakout for real this year.

It's a long season and our rivals will all suffer injuries at some point

Also, if it's going to be 2-3 months then best that it's now with a couple of International Breaks reducing the number of fixtures.

Apologies if that sounds too sensible and rational
Sensible and rational but still a blow to the player and the team

How does one break their leg from a non-contact injury? I'm sure it's possible, but it seems rare.

It seems more likely that @twosips and @BlueMoonRisin’ are right about it being an ankle injury along those lines.

Dear NHS, Can you help us out here?

Broken leg​

A broken leg (leg fracture) will be severely painful and may be swollen or bruised. You usually will not be able to walk on it.
If it's a severe fracture, the leg may be an odd shape and the bone may even be poking out of the skin.
There may have been a "crack" sound when the leg was broken, and the shock and pain of breaking your leg may cause you to feel faint, dizzy or sick.

You're not a doctor, are you?
Nope but have fractured a bone so I reckon I'm qualified enough to make a post on a forum about it. If we only commented on things we'd studied for years and did as a profession it'd be a quiet place. If you ever have some advice for Pep this season I'll come and ask if you're a football manager, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.