Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Colloquially, in football at least, a 'broken leg' tends to mean either a fracture dislocation or a compound fracture. Basically, a horror injury.

A fracture is more likely to mean a smaller or cleaner break, which may even be able to heal without an operation. But that's purely semantics. It's worth waiting for more information.
So, if I understand you correctly, a broken leg can mean a fracture but a fracture is less severe than a break. Hmmm...

Nope but have fractured a bone so I reckon I'm qualified enough to make a post on a forum about it. If we only commented on things we'd studied for years and did as a profession it'd be a quiet place. If you ever have some advice for Pep this season I'll come and ask if you're a football manager, eh?
Nah, I just google "broken bone".

If it is a couple of months it isn't the end of the world but considering how good he has looked it might still be the difference for him carving out a default starting position or not. He has looked that good that I wouldn't have ruled him out of being our best performer early doors. Gutted for him

So, if I understand you correctly, a broken leg can mean a fracture but a fracture is less severe than a break. Hmmm...
maybe in english, don’t know. where i live a broken bone and a bone fracture are absolutely the same thing. i even checked with a doctor family member now coz i was curious.

I'm gutted for him. CityXtra reporting a prolonged absence. Damn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.