Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Same. I've always liked how Spanish clubs will put out a brief describing precisely what was done in the operation, too. English clubs aren't as tight-lipped as, say, hockey teams who either define it as an "upper-body injury" or "lower-body injury" but are still pretty discreet.
I still feel like we have no idea what was really wrong with Haaland last year. With the time out it could have easily been a break. I know it doesn’t really matter. As a mother, I like to know all the ways my children can be injured in sports. Want to make sure I’m worrying properly about all potential situations for both my kids and the players I like.

'Big impact injury' sounds like a mistimed tackle, the other party as yet unidentified but X is rife with speculation. Maybe better if the club explained what happened - their account up until now was nobody else involved and Pep's description seems to contradict it.
We know it won’t be Phillips. He wouldn’t have got close to Bob

What a blow, after the pre-season he's had.
Have to hope that others step up during his absence, and that Oscar comes back with a vengeance in the second half / business end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.