Bobb injured in training | Fractured leg confirmed (p 5)

Gutting. The cesspit that is Twitter is already accusing certain players, I presume (/hope) we never know the cause.
if it was a collision they must not say who it was, the fucktards will cause hell. :/

Just heard from someone very reliable its ankle and likely around three months.

Jack Gaughan reporting its a fractured bone, so please take what i said with a pinch of salt. It's absolutely form someone who would know, but people are wrong all the time. Ill bow to Jack on this!

Such bad news for Bobb because he was flying in pre-season

Good luck Bobb and I wish you a speedy recovery

So is that a broken leg? Or am I misinterpreting ‘fracture’?
Here you go
A fracture is a break or a crack in a bone. A fracture occurs when force exerted against a bone is stronger than the bone can structurally withstand. The most common sites for bone fractures are the wrist, ankle and hip

That’s absolutely horrific news. Was absolutely convinced he’d explode this season.

A shame, but If it’s a simple fracture, he’ll be back around Halloween and it’s not the end of the world.

Bad luck, but not worth writing his season off just yet. He’ll get lots of opportunities to play his was back into the team at the end of the CL group, the Christmas period and FA Cup early rounds and should be back on track by the business end of the season.

Plus it could give McAtee/Savinho more game time and both of them could explode into starting quality players this season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.