Bobby bigging up the Rags

Italy - the land that gave us Coppi, Bianchi bicicletti, Machiavelli, Balotelli and Mancini

Scotland - the land that gave us midges, MANUre's new home shirt and the Govan gobshite.

I wouldn't say the game is over, but . . . . . . . . . . . ('tis City we're talking about!)

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It doesn't matter what crap he spouts in the media as long as he isn't telling the players the same thing.
Which you know he isn't just as at the end of last season he was telling the players they could still win the league with 6 straight wins when he was telling the press it was over.

-- Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:48 am --

waspish said:
He's just giving the media what they want and more incentive for the Rags
More incentive for the rags? How so?

"No more" ^^ not more

They have got the best 2 strikers in the premier league over the last 4 years, but ours haven't played together for that long. So time will tell !!

burning blue soul said:
what do we think about the ploy that Bob is using, bigging up the rags' front strike force saying its the best in the world!!

i personally think that a front four including wellbeck and little prick couldnt possibly be considered the worlds best, even if the other two are who they are.

it is an obvious tactic Bob is employing, but for some reason it seems to be being swallowed by all the press and rag fans alike.

masterstroke by Bob or undermining our own forwards (who i consider, unbiasedly, to be in the top 5 of world strike force). is it good to build up the opposition this way or should he be telling everyone who will listen of the power in his own strikers?

If our strikers don't understand what RM's method is, by now, then they can put in a transfer and fook off as soon as.

Mancini's just trying to fire up the City stikers .....

he knows his quartet is as good , if not better , as anything you'll find in this country .... including Uniteds !

burning blue soul said:
the blue panther said:
Yes he's right to do it, but you're wrong regarding your suggestion that he's undermining our forwards - far from it.
The press will swallow it all hook line and sinker - just like last season - and we'll finish on top - just like last season.

as long as our strikers know he is in full WUM mode, then it wont cause issues.

im sure he is telling them (rags) what they want to hear and massaging the enormous rag egoes to pull the pressure off our guys, but it still doesnt sit well for me as a fan when hearing these comments.

like i say, a masterstroke or mistake?

It's simply a continuation of last season and a masterstroke.

The newspapers and press in general have swallowed it completely.

They're way over-dependent on Dad's army and it still amazes me how many teams rolled over last season and gave them easy victories aided and abetted of course by the referee when required.

pauldominic said:
burning blue soul said:
the blue panther said:
Yes he's right to do it, but you're wrong regarding your suggestion that he's undermining our forwards - far from it.
The press will swallow it all hook line and sinker - just like last season - and we'll finish on top - just like last season.

as long as our strikers know he is in full WUM mode, then it wont cause issues.

im sure he is telling them (rags) what they want to hear and massaging the enormous rag egoes to pull the pressure off our guys, but it still doesnt sit well for me as a fan when hearing these comments.

like i say, a masterstroke or mistake?

It's simply a continuation of last season and a masterstroke.

The newspapers and press in general have swallowed it completely.

They're way over-dependent on Dad's army and it still amazes me how many teams rolled over last season and gave them easy victories aided and abetted of course by the referee when required.

Dad's army. Like it. Corporal Jones at the back, "Don't panic!!!!"

someone has to big the bitter rags up cos they are massive after all

He's just playing mind games. It's exactly how he played mind games last season and won us the title.

Only now he's starting early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.