Bobby bigging up the Rags

Football is a results game. If Bobby jumping up and down on the table and throwing dung at the reporters means we win our games, then so be it. Doesnt matter what he or anyone else says. If he considers bigging up united will help us then so be it ( btw i dont consider it to be mind games, he is just saying what he feels about Utd and hopes that his players will prove him wrong )

jimharri said:
He didn't do too badly last spring, when he kept insisting that we wouldn't win the title!
How well Bobby did :) got to aggree Utd are the best team, biggest club in the world, got more fans than humans on the planet itself, and we have a lot to do to catch them up, so we will just stay in the background and carry on picking up the odd CS, FA Cup and Prem Title. Ye just keep believing it Rednose, never in your lifetime!!

Pam said:
He tells so many lies. I love him for it. Forza Bobby.

Well said Pam :)

He is just telling the Press exactly what they would print anyway and therefore putting the pressure on the so called ' best strikeforce in the world' to actually deliver.

I really do despair that even our own fans don't seem to get Bobby's very clever mind games, he really has shown purple face how its done.

Rooney v Aguero , Rooney can go 3 months without scoring , but is reluctantly a decent player Aguero scored 30 goals in his 1st season , so he will only get better and Argentinians do appear to adapt to English football very well DRAW
Van persie v Tevez , Tevez top scorer in Premiership 2010/11 Van persie 2011/12 , the only reason to seperate these players is their injury records , van persie has regularly missed 15 games a season , Tevez doesnt get injured TEVEZ
Welbeck v Balotelli , Cant believe i am bothering with a comparison , Balotelli best striker in Euro 2012 ,(and PSG bid £40m) Welbeck was on the bench for a poor England team and will probably get loaned out to Sunderland if hes lucky BALOTELLI
Hernandez v Dzeko , Hernandez is a one season wonder , Dzeko has won championships in Germany & England and would walk into most top european sides (Juventus and Milan are both interested at over £20m) Hernandez is a big player - in Mexico !! DZEKO

I just hope mancini has told the sheik he is bigging up yoooniteds strikers to lure them into a false sense of security. We have spent the best part of £120m on these four , i dont think the sheik would be happy if Yoooniteds four strikers are rated any where near as good as ours.

I don't think he is doing it to play mind games, which he clearly was last season. Equally I don't think the bookies are right to make us massive favourites for the title. It's going to be a fucking hard nine months and will take everything we've got to retain the title over a revitalised Chelsea and a stronger Utd. It's fantastic that we have such an outstanding team that we can be confident about - but i think Mancini is being serious about the challenge ahead

Personally I think it's great. A lot like that guy over at real Madrid does. Put the spotlight on the manager and deflect as much as possible away from the club and players. Think bobby is doing a great job of it so far.

Basically, Mancini will always say United or other teams are favourites to deflect the pressure and as a warning to the players to always play to their best and not be complacent. I wish idiots would stop talking about "mind games". That phrase, along with the "class" and erroneous "history" term should be barred from the footballing lexicon. I actually feel embarrassed to be a football follower when I hear these terms.

It's all proper spin. Fires up the likes of Tevez, feeds the ego of Wayne Rooney and puts pressure on United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.