Bobby Duncan

DgnzrXqXkAASpE2

Stomach churning. He couldn’t give a shit about us

After his time with us it would be hard not to feel something for the club which I'm sure he does..

Good luck to the lad I say and should look closely in house for these never-ending contract run down fuck ups that keep popping up...

The only thing that will stop our kids running down their contracts is if they see us as their best path to senior football.

Some will be impatient, others not quite good enough. It's a balancing act and I don't know we could have done a lot more with Duncan.

As your Fodens, and Brahins and hopefully a good few more start to get more and more senior minutes players might be more inclined to stick around and give it a shot.

Given his over reliance on capital letters and small grasp of punctuation, we should seek a rebate from St Bedes of 4 years tuition fees.
No doubt he will be capable of signing a Liverpool contract when their Academy signing ban ends in a few days. Pure coincidence of course.

Marwood or who ever still letting contracts run down finger on the pulse in this academy the money lost on potential stars keeps on going...
Isn't it at 17 when they can sign a pro contract? That was just 2 days ago for Bobby so we'd only get the agreed development fees for him. If they refuse to sign a pre-agreement (probably illegal anyway) would you want us to freeze them out or punish them some other way?

They're kids, he's a born scouser and is related to Slipper so the fact that he'd like to play for them shouldn't be a surprise.

Good luck to the lad.

Are other clubs getting us to develop their young players? Neville’s son recently signed for the rags after being developed by us. This guy appears to have done the same thing.

After his time with us it would be hard not to feel something for the club which I'm sure he does..

Good luck to the lad I say and should look closely in house for these never-ending contract run down fuck ups that keep popping up...
I'm sure the club offered the kid as much as thought appropriate,if he decides his future lies elsewhere what are the club supposed to do? hold a gun to his head?

I'm not sure why the need to find fault is required.

Are other clubs getting us to develop their young players? Neville’s son recently signed for the rags after being developed by us. This guy appears to have done the same thing.
Neville’s son followed him to Valencia so it's hardly comparable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.