Bobby Robson loses battle with cancer

Another one of the games great and most sincere characters leaves us ...... a guy who always saw the good in folk , and preferred to simply just look on the bright side of everything.

I'll never forget the Ipswich side that he built towards the late seventies ....... a fantastic side who never really got their just rewards.

RIP Sir Bobby Robson.

Just goes to show the character of the man, after being disgustingly treated by Newcastle towards the end of his time there he still supported the team and never slagged anyone off in the press.

The man talked sense and had the respect of everybody in football. Reading Fergusons tribute to him gave me goosebumps.

In an increasingly OTT game ruined by greed and a lack of sportsmanship he will be genuinly missed.

Rest in peace Sir Bobby

so sad to see a true gem of the game go,2 good world cups that gave the country all but brief hope we could make the final....R.I.P.

Very sad news this great man of football will no longer be with us.

I loved watching Mexico 86 and Italia 90 when I was young Bobby,this was in no small part thanks to you.

May you be at peace sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.