Bobby Robson loses battle with cancer

Sad, he was a lovely bloke & a real 'great' of the game.
He'll be hugely missed, RIP

One of his favourite stories was about when he was with the Engalnd squad when Gazza was there. He said hewas talking to him about his family, and Gazza couldn't understand how he (Bobby) had one brother, but his sister had two.

RIP Bobby.

After everything he did in the game, after all the trophies, he never lost his enthusiasm and love for the game. He loved the pure joy that the game brings to so many people. That is so rare in todays game and that love he shared with us all, the respect that he earned, and his infectious smile and laugh ensures he will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. Sir Bobby

Bluemoon115 said:
One of his favourite stories was about when he was with the Engalnd squad when Gazza was there. He said hewas talking to him about his family, and Gazza couldn't understand how he (Bobby) had one brother, but his sister had two.

RIP Bobby.
Great story,from a great man,a true gent.As a kid I allways looked at Ipswich in the same way I looked at Liverpool when we played them ,because of his management skills.A true and deserved "Sir".RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.