Bobbys ad in today's MEN

Will never be forgotten. City legend. Classy gesture.

You've given me some of the best sports moments ever. Best of luck Roberto.

The man is a winner and a class act and if it wasn't for some injuries to key players this season,a bit more backing from the board and some mard arse players not throwing their dummies out of the pram,he would have gone out a winner.

He was loved by the majority of Blues because he seemed to understand us and our pain.He delivered what he promised.He promised to win trophies and tear that banner down and he did.He got up Ferguson's nose so much i am sure he hastened his retirement.He gave us belief and hope and remained unflappable in spite of almost constant media snipes and attacks.

He should have been given the chance to say goodbye properly he EARNT that!

Is there anything to suggest that Mancini has anything to do with this?

Anyway thank you for the memories bobby, good luck in the future. Now lets get behind the new manager and the team. CTID

cibaman said:
Showed it to my wife, who's not interested in football. Asked her what she thought. "That's really lovely, what a nice thing to do". And she can be a bit of a cynic.

Haha I've just done the exact same thing and she gave the exact same reply as your wife did. And that's all there is too is really. How anyone can see anything different is beyond me considering how many thousands of people it's aimed at. If he really wanted to aim any vitriol or barbed comments at the club I think he's big enough and strong enough to do it himself directly and make it known rather in some hidden disguised effort through a newspaper advert especially as he's been portrayed as being so indifferent to how so many of his players and staff think and how he's such an abrasive character. I get sick of primadonna footballers all to delicate with their own ego's and their need to be constantly massaged and respected. Your well paid get on with it.

Thanks for everything Roberto and best of luck in your future.

paulchapo said:
The man is a winner and a class act and if it wasn't for some injuries to key players this season,a bit more backing from the board and some mard arse players not throwing their dummies out of the pram,he would have gone out a winner.

He was loved by the majority of Blues because he seemed to understand us and our pain.He delivered what he promised.He promised to win trophies and tear that banner down and he did.He got up Ferguson's nose so much i am sure he hastened his retirement.He gave us belief and hope and remained unflappable in spite of almost constant media snipes and attacks.

He should have been given the chance to say goodbye properly he EARNT that!

It would be nice if he just turned up at a match one day like Haarland did.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVxjYKk69T0[/youtube]

rickmcfc said:
davymcfc said:
Is there anything to suggest that Mancini has anything to do with this?

Anyway thank you for the memories bobby, good luck in the future. Now lets get behind the new manager and the team. CTID

Well who the fuck else put it there?

Well according to Prestwich blue City's PR department

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.