Bobbys ad in today's MEN

I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

Lancet Fluke said:
I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

Or it could just be genuine.

*shakes head*

Lancet Fluke said:

maybe just read it for what it is - he had a strong bond with the FANS and wanted to say goodbye and thank you, and he did, I am sure you will get over it

Lancet Fluke said:

I think you're trying to read more into what is simply a "it was great whilst it lasted" thank you from Roberto.

Lancet Fluke said:

to be fair to you I don't think anyone gives a fucking shit what you say, but plenty do care what Bobby has to say, so don't worry about it

BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:

to be fair to you I don't think anyone gives a fucking shit what you say, but plenty do care what Bobby has to say, so don't worry about it

Bit harsh that BBS.

Lancet Fluke said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.asa.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.asa.org.uk/</a>

sky tot said:
dario2739 said:
Class... wonderful gesture from Roberto. Such a shame we can't say goodbye to him in person!
Be great to draw the next team he manages in the Champs league.
I'm sure who ever he ends up managing next,that our paths will cross somewhere at some point,but what a gesture by Roberto, will never be forgotten by the fans and of course is and always will be embedded in the history of the club...

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
waspish said:
y5u2abad.jpg
That there Gents is the epitome of class. Inner or outer - you have to say that is a wonderful way to say "Goodbye".
Especially since he never gets to have a 'farewell' game like Moyes. Love him or hate him, the board should have at least given Mancini that chance.

Thank you Mancini for everything you've achieved with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.