Bobbys ad in today's MEN

Thank you Roberto you gave me the best day of my life on the 13.05.2012 and for that I will be eternally grateful.Good luck to you from a blue of 40 years + who had given up hope of ever seeing city win anything.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

Or it could just be genuine.

*shakes head*
Yes, I recognise it could be. But it could be motivated by other things. That's all I'm saying.

I may have been an 'outer' by the end but if that's genuinely from him then that's class.

Forza.

waspish said:
y5u2abad.jpg
Class, class act! It almost made me cry. Amazing gesture from him.

Lancet Fluke said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

Or it could just be genuine.

*shakes head*
Yes, I recognise it could be. But it could be motivated by other things. That's all I'm saying.

I would be more inclined to believe it is an MEN instigated shit stirring exercise if there is any element of conspiracy to it but on this occasion think it is most likely a genuine gesture from a classy man, fair play Roberto, thank you for what you did for the club.

Hahahaha. The absolute height of ego and vanity. A picture of himself, stood behind the three trophies he won. I wish I wasn't so cynical as to wonder whether it isn't just one more 'fuck you' to the club.

Really can't wait for the new man to be in charge so Mancini can be consigned to history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.