Bobbys ad in today's MEN

BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

maybe just read it for what it is - he had a strong bond with the FANS and wanted to say goodbye and thank you, and he did, I am sure you will get over it

oh I'm already over it, I'm positively beaming, itching to renew my season ticket.

There is Class .... then there are the shit stirrers in City' PR organization.

This is how you say Arrivederci

Thees and only Thees

Well done Bobby and Thank You

.... now swivel my head and point forward to tomorrow's match - and the rest of our Blue Future

Cheers

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know this won't be a popular view as presumably I'm supposed to positively jizzing in my kecks but this "advert" could be viewed as ever so slightly shit stirring. He knows much of the support aren't pleased with his sacking, things are beginning to settle down and suddenly there is a full page ad getting the lovers all emotional again and even more in love than they were before. It's very clever if you ask me, which I realise you didn't. Cue the "give your head a fucking wobble" merchants.

to be fair to you I don't think anyone gives a fucking shit what you say, but plenty do care what Bobby has to say, so don't worry about it

Bit harsh that BBS.
Don't worry about it. He gets off on been vaguely abusive towards me. He's just a terrible hypocrite who can't listen to opinions he doesn't like without shitting in his knickers.

worsleyweb said:
Could he possibly be at the game tomorrow.???
Last seen/heard, he was at Naples, supposedly for the cuisine, but rumors of him being the next Napoli manager abound..

Lancet Fluke said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BringBackSwales said:
to be fair to you I don't think anyone gives a fucking shit what you say, but plenty do care what Bobby has to say, so don't worry about it

Bit harsh that BBS.
Don't worry about it. He gets off on been vaguely abusive towards me. He's just a terrible hypocrite who can't listen to opinions he doesn't like without shitting in his knickers.

You're ruining a great thread please stop posting in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.