Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

I also forgot to add, the Media images have also been doctored. They have been imaged in a "negative" format, the true-colour images of the scan is a actual full body-colour representation of the subject in matter. This was to subdue the public into believing the security personnel were actually looking at Negative frames when there actually looking at you as if you was there naked standing there.

And Ironically the very same people who happily pass through these scanners daily on their commute also oppose Radio Masts and High-Voltage cables outside their homes.

I have no problem with people looking at me naked. I actually relish the opportunity that my beautiful body, with my well chiseled six-pack, pecks like steel, and my well hung member will be visible and in all its glory....

BlueTrueBlue said:
The problem is when they first implimented these machines after the Somalian attempted attack (which by the way was discovered to be a CIA led false-flag operation), the authorities gave the option to passengers refusing the Machines to have the pat-down through security instead. Now there hell-bent on making sure the Public passes through unproven/untested Technology which is not only dangerous, but will also be found to be Militaristic in design if you look at the purpose of their design. Put it simply were Guinea Pigs for Radiation/Gamma-Ray tests, the effects of which will only be known in decades to come.
I would rather walk than fly.
Well said, sir. I was hoping that someone other than me would be the first to raise this important issue. When flying to the USA and being subjected to the humiliating, intrusive, wholly unnecessary probing and confiscation of Fanta, I always ask the security goons if they would like to smell my shoes as well as scan them. So far I have only been detained overnight twice and on one occasion flown straight back to Blighty. A small price to pay for the rights of privacy and the rights of fanatic minorities to fashion Semtex penises and conceal them in their underwear.

BlueTrueBlue said:
I also forgot to add, the Media images have also been doctored. They have been imaged in a "negative" format, the true-colour images of the scan is a actual full body-colour representation of the subject in matter. This was to subdue the public into believing the security personnel were actually looking at Negative frames when there actually looking at you as if you was there naked standing there.

And Ironically the very same people who happily pass through these scanners daily on their commute also oppose Radio Masts and High-Voltage cables outside their homes.
A veritable hat trick of Luddism then. Were that Ned Ludd did live today! A rousing thought this Thursday eve. Keep ploughing your furrow BTB, you stand not alone!

Spot on BTB. My sister in law refused the scan for no other reason other than she felt uneasy about it and opted for the "pat down" instead. She reckons what happened during this was tantamount to sexual assault and she has vowed to have the scan instead next time. Job done. The net is littered with tales of a similar nature.

-dabz- said:
Spot on BTB. My sister in law refused the scan for no other reason other than she felt uneasy about it and opted for the "pat down" instead. She reckons what happened during this was tantamount to sexual assault and she has vowed to have the scan instead next time. Job done. The net is littered with tales of a similar nature.
And have you ever seen any job ads for Body Scanner operatives or Pat Down personnel? No. Bleddy outrageous keeping all the good jobs to be shared out amongst the same small clique.

Just imagine though, for every hot one he's getting the goods on there is going to be a 250 pounder, ouch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.