Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

acquiesce said:
Just imagine though, for every hot one he's getting the goods on there is going to be a 250 pounder, ouch.

All the fine birds will have to go through last because otherwise he'll be too busy wanking to even notice some Muslim carrying a 100 megaton Nuclear warhead on them

Just a few points of interest to you all. Only males scan male images and females do the females.operatives only scan for short spellls at a time and are well away from the person they are scanning,not in visual view.nobody has anything to fear and images as far as i know are not saved.i dont agree with the method but they are essential in the fight against terrorism.if only the general public knew the lengths that these people are going to carry out their atrocities, it is a constant threat and challenge.

I believe there is one way of avoiding these scans though if you have no other option but to fly. That is to go into the airport dressed head-to-toe in aluminium foil. The last time I checked its not against the law to do so, neither is it to "pass" through a body-scanner doing so. They may ask you to remove it prior, to which you could add "well if I have the option of removing the aluminium foil, then I also have the option of a body search instead of a scan if I chose to avoid the scan."
You cant be deemed a security threat as any response would be seen in court by a lawyer as Slanderous, as the airport authorities know you will be searched in any eventuality passing through Security.

Oh and you think images aren't saved?, say a flight is bombed, you don't think there not going to look back at those images and see which passengers the Security Personnel missed. Computer Memory doesn't cost much these days the last time I looked.

clairepartyring said:
Just a few points of interest to you all. Only males scan male images and females do the females.operatives only scan for short spellls at a time and are well away from the person they are scanning,not in visual view.nobody has anything to fear and images as far as i know are not saved.i dont agree with the method but they are essential in the fight against terrorism.if only the general public knew the lengths that these people are going to carry out their atrocities, it is a constant threat and challenge.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-naked-body-scanner-images-of-film-star-printed-circulated.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-nak ... lated.html</a>

BlueTrueBlue said:
I believe there is one way of avoiding these scans though if you have no other option but to fly. That is to go into the airport dressed head-to-toe in aluminium foil. The last time I checked its not against the law to do so, neither is it to "pass" through a body-scanner doing so. They may ask you to remove it prior, to which you could add "well if I have the option of removing the aluminium foil, then I also have the option of a body search instead of a scan if I chose to avoid the scan."
You cant be deemed a security threat as any response would be seen in court by a lawyer as Slanderous, as the airport authorities know you will be searched in any eventuality passing through Security.

Pretty sure the general tactic in getting a bomb onto a plane is not to draw attention to yourself and be obviously attempting to avoid security measures.

BlueTrueBlue said:
Oh and you think images aren't saved?, say a flight is bombed, you don't think there not going to look back at those images and see which passengers the Security Personnel missed. Computer Memory doesn't cost much these days the last time I looked.
Well they are not supposed to be kept. It is not a field i am involved in at the airport,but i do know people that are and it would consist as a breach of civil rights. I will look into it though and will revert.

While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me the procedure for stopping terrorists at football matches (all leagues) rugby matches, cricket matches, race meetings, trains, high rise buildings, buses, ferrys, cruise ships, schools, shopping centers, gigs, ect?
Remind me again how many people can you get on the average plane and why its such a big deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.