Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

maxflicity said:
BlueTrueBlue said:
The problem is when they first implimented these machines after the Somalian attempted attack (which by the way was discovered to be a CIA led false-flag operation), the authorities gave the option to passengers refusing the Machines to have the pat-down through security instead. Now there hell-bent on making sure the Public passes through unproven/untested Technology which is not only dangerous, but will also be found to be Militaristic in design if you look at the purpose of their design. Put it simply were Guinea Pigs for Radiation/Gamma-Ray tests, the effects of which will only be known in decades to come.
I would rather walk than fly.

Get a grip you tosser.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rense.com/general89/raw.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rense.com/general89/raw.htm</a>

Stanley said:
Personally, I don't know which way to go with this.

However I found this interesting:

http://www.infowars.com/airport-worker-caught-ogling-image-of-woman-on-naked-body-scanner/

The only fallible part of the system is the human aspect.

It does annoy me though, laws are passed and systems implemented, then the people who run them are security companies that bid the lowest on the tender.

One other thing is whats next: First a frisk down, then metal detectors, then body scanners. If this fails, whats next, rubber gloves?

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 am --

buzzer1 said:
Well matey, be careful what you wish for, as we are heading for a one govt. world, one world Army(nato) and next, coming to your country is good ol' Common Purpose, research these twats and not through the mainstream media with its biased view, look at the alternative news on Common Purpose, they are shaping our fukd up society in front of our disbelieving eyes, Common Purpose.

^^^^^^^^^^ Common Purpose.

When the spineless come out of the woodwork to tell us we are jumping at shadows, lizards or whatever, get yourself some first hand experience of these slimy yet very convincing people.
^^^???<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm --<br /><br />
maxflicity said:
BlueTrueBlue said:
The problem is when they first implimented these machines after the Somalian attempted attack (which by the way was discovered to be a CIA led false-flag operation), the authorities gave the option to passengers refusing the Machines to have the pat-down through security instead. Now there hell-bent on making sure the Public passes through unproven/untested Technology which is not only dangerous, but will also be found to be Militaristic in design if you look at the purpose of their design. Put it simply were Guinea Pigs for Radiation/Gamma-Ray tests, the effects of which will only be known in decades to come.
I would rather walk than fly.

Get a grip you tosser.

Maxifly, was there any need for the aggression? and theres fuk all up with the lads post.

Age Concern and the NSPCC behind another attack on freedom and the British way of life-what in the name of fuck are you people on? If you truly believe this laughable farrago of fantasy you should get a good psychiatrist -in the name of all that is reasonable I am worried about you.

buzzer1 said:
Stanley said:
Personally, I don't know which way to go with this.

However I found this interesting:

http://www.infowars.com/airport-worker-caught-ogling-image-of-woman-on-naked-body-scanner/

The only fallible part of the system is the human aspect.

It does annoy me though, laws are passed and systems implemented, then the people who run them are security companies that bid the lowest on the tender.

One other thing is whats next: First a frisk down, then metal detectors, then body scanners. If this fails, whats next, rubber gloves?

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 am --

^^^^^^^^^^ Common Purpose.

When the spineless come out of the woodwork to tell us we are jumping at shadows, lizards or whatever, get yourself some first hand experience of these slimy yet very convincing people.
^^^???

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm --

maxflicity said:
Get a grip you tosser.

Maxifly, was there any need for the aggression? and theres fuk all up with the lads post.

Fear not I was agreeing with you.

sweynforkbeard said:
Age Concern and the NSPCC behind another attack on freedom and the British way of life-what in the name of fuck are you people on? If you truly believe this laughable farrago of fantasy you should get a good psychiatrist -in the name of all that is reasonable I am worried about you.

Your worrying about me, bless. do you know me? I can look after myself ta.

a muslim man sits at home in his country, iraqistandhabi watching tv, to be precise the international news is on. the man watches the show and notices how "free" everyone is in these western nations and this immediately angers the man. he watches more and more of the news and becomes enraged at the "freedoms" that these people enjoy and decides that he must put a stop to this "freedom". he says to himself "i know how to end their reign of joy and cheap electrical products, i'll blow up a plane. that will surely put and end to the wests prosperity"

attack our freedoms? do the government think that we have IQ's measurable by nil nil draws or something. i'm curious how many people have bought this nonsense?

is'nt it a little convenient that this was set for christmas day when the entire country is at home (probably in front of the tv) enjoying our very western tradition of bankrupting ourselves for material gain. only for this day of joy to be interrupted by a story of yet another "threat to our freedoms" of course the government were there to save us and offer us salvation from this threat within no time. or problem, reaction, solution for the more knowledgeable amongst you. soon enough they will scanners that sense a persons movements, temperature and body language whilst being questioned to see if they become tense or act irregularly (ignoring the fact this could be a tense situation for some) if they think you act "oddly" they might detain you or just ban you from your flight (they are looking at doing this in america in many different situations, including football games)

this is all just another example of the ruling elite pissing in our faces and us asking for more. this country has a serious case of political stockholm syndrome

They've been using these scanners in Moscow airports for a couple years...the difference is they don't tell anyone any thing in Russia.
This time I was at the airport I paid more attention because of the hubbub in the Uk and saw a blackened image. Just a trace outline of the body is seen, with the objects standing out in brighter colors. Of course I wasn't standing directly in front of the image, so it could be diffferent.

I don't think there's a huge health risk or a very major invasion of privacy but if a person feels violated/uncomfortable, they have a right to some other form of security check. imho.

Stanley said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Your worrying about me, bless. do you know me? I can look after myself ta.
If you read my earlier post about reading a website on Common Purpose which has been mentioned in this thread, I explained that at one point the specific charities Age Concern and the NSPCC are described as functioning to aid the rich and powerful. I feel that the author of that particular sentiment and anyone who believes it is probably either malicious or severely detached from reality and, yes, I would be worried for them. If that doesn't apply to you-great! As far as airport scanners go, anyone is entitled to believe they are really giant mind control devices personally manufactured by George W Bush, King Zog, Gordon Brown, Willie Walsh, Baconface or who the fuck knows who else, and are going to turn us into zombies or record how much skimmed milk we buy each week at Tescos. Personally they will make me feel safer when I fly, anybody who doesn't like them-don't fly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.