BOGOF

tolmie's hairdoo said:
chris85mcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolutely fucking shambolic.

Now been holding for an hour 20 mins and waited in queue from No.28 to claim my free tickets, having already got them through the cup scheme.

Only to be told I now have to hold again for Supporter Services, despite no indication anywhere on the automated voicemail not to press fucking one for match tickets.

Website is shit, still wanting to charge for one of the two tickets in my wife's name.

Fuck 'em.

Cost of the call has already paid for these 'free tickets'.

Tolm if you're in the cup scheme you need to select 2 tickets each for you and 2 for your Mrs

Then when you click on checkout you delete the 2 they are charging you for which should leave a free one in both your and your Mrs name

Thanks mate, but nope.

They are still trying to charge me for three and still want £30 when I delete the other two in my wife's name.

The only one with a zero is attributed to my name, despite being on scheme and having already had the money taken for me and the wife.

it's not working for me. I select 1 in my name and 1 my sons and still trying to charge me although they took the pissing money for mine weeks ago.

Shambles - been on the phone for an hour now - Do they do tickets at Market Street?

Stretford Born Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Took me about a minute to order my free one online this morning. The seat next to mine, too.

Want a fucking chufty badge? ;

Did you read the website? it tells you that if you are on the cup scheme and already purchased a ticket, select option 1 and 3 for supporter services..!!!
Alternativeley you can buy on line and they don't charge for the second ticket. Worked for me, can I have a chufty bag...Doh...!!!!

Funnily enough, what was it that attracted me to the website in the first place, could it have been to purchase online?

If you need more than one ticket (for the other person on your account) it does not work.

SteWadda said:
Rather than ring up and waaaaaaaaaite an eternity, if you've already bought a ticket prior to the BOGOF lark, go on the website and under your name, select another seat and they don't charge you. I would expect if you haven't yet bought one then the same applies...?!

Does't work if you get getting more than one.

Thats why everything is in the singular in my post mate.

Well I've tried selecting one and it's still showing as £25.00 at the checkout!!

crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
chris85mcfc said:
Tolm if you're in the cup scheme you need to select 2 tickets each for you and 2 for your Mrs

Then when you click on checkout you delete the 2 they are charging you for which should leave a free one in both your and your Mrs name

Thanks mate, but nope.

They are still trying to charge me for three and still want £30 when I delete the other two in my wife's name.

The only one with a zero is attributed to my name, despite being on scheme and having already had the money taken for me and the wife.

it's not working for me. I select 1 in my name and 1 my sons and still trying to charge me although they took the pissing money for mine weeks ago.

Shambles - been on the phone for an hour now - Do they do tickets at Market Street?

Even if you have already paid weeks ago you still need to select 2 for each person that you want a freebie for

Me and my mate are in the CL scheme but I selected 2 for each of us, which gives me 4 in the basket, 2 are free and 2 are charged, if you remove the charged ones (once you have 'checked out') then it should leave you with the 2 freebies

That is what happend with mine anyway, I also paid for my tickets weeks ago but still managed to get 2 free tickets this morning on line

Rather than ring up and waaaaaaaaaite an eternity, if you've already bought a ticket prior to the BOGOF lark, go on the website and under your name, select another seat and they don't charge you. I would expect if you haven't yet bought one then the same applies...?!
They're charging me.

I'm on the cup scheme so logged on with my supporter number, selected the seat next to my season ticket seat and went to the checkout. It showed as £25 total for the order.

Tried adding another seat to the order and the total remained at £25, tried removing one of the seats at the checkout stage and the total still read £25.

crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
chris85mcfc said:

Thanks mate, but nope.

Mate, not a case of not working for you, seems the system is not set up for it in the first place.

I spoke to someone and they had no explanation for why it only allows for one extra ticket, even if you do then select the entitlement of other people on your account.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thanks mate, but nope.

Mate, not a case of not working for you, seems the system is not set up for it in the first place.

I spoke to someone and they had no explanation for why it only allows for one extra ticket, even if you do then select the entitlement of other people on your account.

Tolm try getting yours first and then once you have had confirmation then go in and get your Mrs one

Just realised this is what I did

Still managed to get seats next to each other as well

chris85mcfc said:
crystal_mais said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thanks mate, but nope.

Even if you have already paid weeks ago you still need to select 2 for each person that you want a freebie for

Me and my mate are in the CL scheme but I selected 2 for each of us, which gives me 4 in the basket, 2 are free and 2 are charged, if you remove the charged ones (once you have 'checked out') then it should leave you with the 2 freebies

That is what happend with mine anyway, I also paid for my tickets weeks ago but still managed to get 2 free tickets this morning on line
Which seats did you choose for yourself? It won't let me select my seat, it's already greyed out.

All over SSN and the papers tomorrow this as yet another example of City ruining football lol.

Remember the good old days of pitching up at Maine Rd, standing in a small queue and walking away with your tickets in hand?

Life was so simple back then.

kenzie115 said:
chris85mcfc said:
crystal_mais said:

Which seats did you choose for yourself? It won't let me select my seat, it's already greyed out.

I already had my seat paid for weeks ago

I selected the free seat to be in ES L3, I did it through the quick seats option rather than select your seat, quick seats still allows you to select the stand and block that you want, but just gives you a random row and seat, but if you're after 2 seats do one at a time and it 'should' offer you the second seat next to the previous one

But like I said you have to do one at a time, get your confirmation for the first one and then go in and do the second one, it should offer you the seat next to the previous one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.