Bojinov: City better than Villa

good interview.

Boj looks good, says the right thing.

lets hope he performs well too.

He's a good lad that Bojinov , isn't he!

Says all the right things.

And personally i think he's right too ..... if both we and Villa were at full strength and 'on song' , i'd fancy us to beat them ...... even at their place!

So i think we are a better side than them , with better players ...... all we have to do now is match their 'new found' consistency!

If I was Martin O'Neil I'd pin that up in the dressing room and tell the Villa players to make him eat his words. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

bluebarn said:
If I was Martin O'Neil I'd pin that up in the dressing room and tell the Villa players to make him eat his words. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

He means when we have a fully fit squad, which we wont have tonight. Probley right aswell.

This guy has said all the right things since becoming a blue. He has shown unbelievable determination to get back fit and fight for the shirt which is just what fans love. I can feel a new goat coming on here lads. FEED THE BOJ AND HE WILL SCORE !!! LEDGEND IN MAKING !!!

I'll be happy when he finally plays a full 90 mins for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.