Bojinov: City better than Villa

uwerosler28 said:
i suggest boj takes a look at the league table.

He means when we have a full squad and the signings have been here since start of season, ffs.

Villa are a good side. But maybe hes getting his revenge on Villa by saying this. Didn't he get injured at Villa Park last season. and was out for like 6 months- a season can't remember exactley. But ultimatly i think hes right

goldencity said:
Villa are a good side. But maybe hes getting his revenge on Villa by saying this. Didn't he get injured at Villa Park last season. and was out for like 6 months- a season can't remember exactley. But ultimatly i think hes right
No.. he got injured in the derby at Coms..

sickboyblue said:
goldencity said:
No.. he got injured in the derby at Coms..

The injury was Villa this season. Was there at Villa, felt sick for him.

Our squad is way better than Villa's, They are very lucky with injuries, they never had there big players out through injury this season, We have had injurys to Petrov, Robinho, Bojinov, Benjani, Johnson, Richards, Onuoha ect.
I dont like Villa at all, I would love to see them missing out on a Champs League spot, after what they did in the Uefa Cup.

COME ON CITY!

Hart; Corluka, Richards, Ben Haim, Garrido; Etuhu, Johnson, Fernandes (Ireland, 81), Petrov; Elano; Evans (Sturridge, 81).

This was the side beat 4-2 in August.....

ah right. Sorry gettin my Seasons mixed up. Horrible challenge from what I can remember from it

goldencity said:
ah right. Sorry gettin my Seasons mixed up. Horrible challenge from what I can remember from it

Doubt it pal he was injured in the warm up
(hope this wasnt sarcasm or ive just fallen for it lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.