Bojinov: City better than Villa

What a top top top bloke. After the terrible bad luck he has had he's shown fantastic spirit and attitude and I really hope he can now enjoy a long period free of injury to get back to his best. Good luck Boji!

i can remember a bad tackle being made on him. which am i thinking or im I just gettin myself confused

I think your just getting confused mate united was a bad landing and villa was in the warm up

goldencity said:
ah right. Sorry gettin my Seasons mixed up. Horrible challenge from what I can remember from it

you really dont have a clue what your talkin about do ya lad.

both his injuries were un challenged, this season was done in the warm up and the one at coms last season was he went for a header and landed arkwardly....

not a single challenge involved!

Feed-The-Goat said:
hes hungry and ready to go...i can see him being a superstar for us, i hope he shows them that tonight...i have faith in Boj.

Spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SouthStand211 said:
Hart; Corluka, Richards, Ben Haim, Garrido; Etuhu, Johnson, Fernandes (Ireland, 81), Petrov; Elano; Evans (Sturridge, 81).

This was the side beat 4-2 in August.....

Almost unrecognisable to the 11 which have been starting recently.. I wish people would realise that it takes time for a team to gel... sort of like a case of it getting worse for a while to ultimately get much better in the long run. But patience is, as they say, a virtue (which many lack).

Top bloke it seems

I remember being at Upton park when he came on in his first game and some people started singing "FEED THE BOJ" horrific chant haha

BlueMooner87 said:
pretty buzzin for him tonight, is he ok to play in the uefa cup?

No he got Injured just before 1st rd so wasnt in that squad. When it came to doing squads again he could only add 3 players so the new signings got the nod. Ashame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.