Bojinov to Lazio?

He is not going to get in our team and after 2 years out I imagine he is desperate to play some competitive football. Its a shame we never got the chance to see the best of him, if he goes i wish him well and at least we will get to see him in a sky blue shirt at lazio.

I remember after his cruciate ligament injury that he had his rehab in rome and loves the city so he will probably be happy with the move. On another note, did lazio sign zarate after his loan there last year? I liked the look of him when he was at brum on loan.

Wouldnt mind selling Boj to Lazio, we all know hes a class act its just that we don't have the time for him here...if city we're to sell however I'd demand a 30% sell on clause, as I can see him going for £15-20Million in the future if he gets rid of his injuries.

I remember after his cruciate ligament injury that he had his rehab in rome and loves the city so he will probably be happy with the move. On another note, did lazio sign zarate after his loan there last year? I liked the look of him when he was at brum on loan.

Remember in addition to that he did knee ligaments the season before we got him in Italy + hes snapped his Achiles. Any one of those injuries can finish a pro footballers career at this level. He has had 3 injuries as bad as you can get in 4 years !

I really hope he can carry on playing at the highest level and wish him the best. Was a great player before the injuries its a real shame I just dont think he can offer what we need. Best for all parties if he is sold preferably not to a side in England where he could prove us all wrong !

dont understand where this boj "is a great player"" and hes class" is coming from,hes only played an hours competative football since we signed him!im not knocking him or saying he isn't a decent player but how the fook do people know?hughes as seen him train day in day out and to go out and buy the strike force he has suggests to me he isn't class or that hes gonna do a job in the prem so for a decent fee i would let him go.

Pity the injuries came at the time they did. If he had stayed fit and fulfilled potential would have been hero, unfortunately things have moved on at pace at MCFC and no matter how much would have liked to see him do well at city think it is time he moved on and I wish him well at whatever club he joins. That being said does free up the number 9 shirt.

I can see Boj leaving for an italian club,I thought he said he'd love to play for Roma though so Lazio would be a strange move.Lazio are a pain in the arse re transfers too,they never seem to have the money nowadays so try and get players in on loan then/or on the cheap.I seem to remember them screwing us around when Bianchi signed on loan for them with a supposedly reasonable transfer fee for both sides at the end of it,only for Lazio to back out(unsurprisingly to be fair)and we ended up getting next to fook all for him off Torino.

.......................given
zabba.....onouha.......lescott......bridge
.....................de jong.....................
.........ireland..............barry..............
...................robinho........................
..............ade......tevez/RSC..............

bench: taylor, dunne, kompany (pushing de jong + the 2 cb's for a place), johnson/elano, swp, tevez/RSC, bellers (for me our impact player next season)

nuff said. sorry boj

i know he has been injured a lot.

but when he has played, ive never seen anything to make me think he'll be a 25-30 mill player one day as some people

have suggested.

he would have been a great player for us 2-3 years ago, but with the squad and resources we have now i'm afraid its time

for him to move on,

as a player, im sure he'll know this and want 1st team action. which he's not gonna get at eastlands now, im afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.