Bojinov

tommcfc

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6634173

on his way if he's not a regular by sounds of it.
what do we reckon? can he go.

he isnt as good as caicedo for me and with the 2-3 strikers coming in, eto'o,tevez,robinho,bellamy and caicedo i wouldnt be depressed if he left for 1st team footy

The fact it's on the OS could be for 2 different reasons

1) Softening us up for his transfer out or
2) Ensuring he is regarded as a regular starter

I'd be amazed if the OS printed that without running it past MH first. Personally I'd be gutted to see him leave without him getting a good run in the 1st team as he has demonstrated he can put the ball in the net given a slight chance. Maybe he'd have to be moved on eventually but (like a lot of people on here) I think he's got something about him that could be useful.

well he can go any were he like all he ever done at city is get injurys after injurys and i think no 1 would want 2 buy him

i want him to stay

but one thing i dont understand, bojinov has had two almost career threatening injuries, in two seasons, and has only played a handful of games, and want him to stay, getting a wage etc

but they dont want to take a risk on RSC because he has been injured before?

I would love for him to stay.Whenever i've seen him play i have seen quality in him that you don't see in caicedo.For example he seem to play more off the last defender where caicedo doesn't seem to know where he should be playing.Because he has had two very serious injurys we should at least give him a good run in the team this season,i'm sure he will impress.

ryan282 said:
I would love for him to stay.Whenever i've seen him play i have seen quality in him that you don't see in caicedo.For example he seem to play more off the last defender where caicedo doesn't seem to know where he should be playing.Because he has had two very serious injurys we should at least give him a good run in the team this season,i'm sure he will impress.

this 100 percent ^^^^

the Boj is quality, we definately need to keep him, lets hope he doesnt get injured again this season though

bojinov is as good as david villa.. just wait til he gets fit again!

he has something that most strikers in the prem dont have... that fernando torres instinct in front of goal.

he is class, and will stay. END OF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.